• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New theme

Sluggo

I've reset everyone to the new theme.

Check your options in your profile to be sure they are to your liking. You make have been reset to forum defaults.

If you experience any issues in this new theme, use this thread to discuss them.

I tried to keep the look basically the same. If you run across a button or graphic that looks like the color belongs somewhere else let me know.
There were a lot of color changes made and I may have missed something.

Thanks

So far looks good to me. But is the shout box gone in limbo or do I need to flip a switch?
:yah

fd

It should be at the bottom.

I had to change my profile not to put newest post to top.

Ya'll might want to check that.

No problems here, just wanted to say I like the new look, and really appreciate all the work you do on the board (and Steve also)!

"Sluggo" said:

Ahh.. yeah I just replied to the other thread about that. So ignore that post. LOL

Well, will try this and see how it is. Looks good. Thanks.

Posted good and the edit seems fine to.

I will wait to see if it reacts like it did last night when one gets the warning of another posting being done.

Love the new theme. For the record, I didn't do much to help Sluggo at all. That boy puts in more work and sweat into this site than anyone really knows.

Big thanks to Sluggo for all his hard word and dedication! :thu :thu

:wtf Just throw him a bone, pat him on his head saying "good boy Sluggo"

I will say, it sure seems much faster now. Nice header design.

"Sluggo" said:

Must be me, but I can't find that option in my profile. :shrug

"cmayna" said:
Are we going to see the horsey and tribar again?

Probably so.

I'm trying to figure out how to get it set in the header on the left where it will not be dependent on user resolution. The header auto sizes and it is set to right justify so anything I add to the far left will be truncated in resolutions less the 2300 wide.

"Horseplay" said:
A little thing we like to call Halloween would be my guess.

Very astute of you. Well that and skulls are cool.

The header is now constructed in suce a manner I can chnge the center area and the car of the month very easily.

Now for the really good news.......................

It appears that the new version of the software does not throw a flag for websense to block me out at work.

If you were unable to get here from work before, try now. You might be in luck.

Back