• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New theme

"DougG69" said:
I've also noticed that if I click to another tab, and then click back to the forum page, it scrolls OK. But every new page load or tab opened goes back to no scroll action. Just started today for me as well.

FF 7.0.1
Win 7 Home Prem.

That's exactly what mine was doing. It was the pdf at the bottom causing the hangup. Went away after I killed the adobe plugin.

Just enabled the plugin and the problem came back. If I go to the embedded pdf at the bottom of the page, the scroll works for it, but not the entire page.

The pdf at the bottom is only a test. It will be gone later tonight. Waiting on Jeff from concours to look at it and see if it's something he's interested in for over there.

Good to know it's causing issues when parked on the main page. I'll relay that to him.

Ok, narrowed down the mouse scrolling issue. Mouse scroll only appears to work if I click a type-able field, like in a reply window or even the 'search' field at the top. It doesn't work if I click a blank part of the page.

I'm using Seamonkey 2.4.1 on Windows Vista.

Yesterday, I thought it might be my system but today I don't think that's the case. I am running Firefox and yesterday if I hit the back button on my browser it would crash and close. Today I can use the back button but if I use the forward button...yep, it crashes the browser.

Just adding to the fun.

Still having the same trouble as yesterday. Have to click on an open area to be able to scroll. I did notice that if I click on the home button and that page comes up I don't have to click anything to scroll on that page only. Everywhere else that I go I have to click first. I see that the PDF is still at the bottom.

Update: I just noticed I have to click again on the home page so I can scroll.

I'm fixed!

Wait...that didn't come out right...Kat: I'm still here for ya, babe!

Back