• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New theme

Like the autonews feed. The Fark is pretty funny. And yes, Linux Mint 11 rules (actually, any Linux rules)

FF 7.0.1 here. Scroll was working yesterday - today, not so much.... SF is the only site with the issue. :wth

"BobV" said:
FF 7.0.1 here. Scroll was working yesterday - today, not so much.... SF is the only site with the issue. :wth

There has been no changes since Sunday.

"apollard" said:
That's your problem. They just loaded it at work. Never have our computers been this buggy.

I'm running windose 7 pro and chrome, no problems.

Like I said, it worked fine until today. Now today, the scroll wheel does not work on Stangfix ONLY - works fine elsewhere...

(FWIW, 7 Pro is a huge step above my old XP.... ALMOST as good as the Mac OS-X at home... :roll )

"Gigantopithecus" said:
For FF 7.0.1 with the scrolling issue. Disable the Adobe plugin in FF and refresh.

Didn't work for me. I'm running XPPro, FF 3.6.13, and the scrolling issue is intermittent. When a page is loading, I can scroll, but whenever it's done, I can't. I wonder if it has something to do with the PDF file testing at the bottom and the other junk down there...

It always appears when a forum is opened in a new window, FWIW.

I've also noticed that if I click to another tab, and then click back to the forum page, it scrolls OK. But every new page load or tab opened goes back to no scroll action. Just started today for me as well.

FF 7.0.1
Win 7 Home Prem.

Back