• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Wheels and Tires

"MD69Boss" said:
"cmayna" said:
Light blue colored raised lettering? WTF! That looks so :hom

That's the way the arrive, to protect the RWL...
An SOS pad on each wheel will have the RWL sparkling white. I hit mine with an SOS pad about once a quarter, and they look brand new still, no browning, et al...

I knew that. Was just giving beach pony a bad time.

emy9ejer.jpg
3ary3a2a.jpg
uhapyhum.jpg

I like the look of these wheels! Out with the old and on with the new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like suspension by Jake!

Looks great Ron.

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

Forget the wheels, I like the beer girl pic on the wall. Almost looks like an arning drop is in order. Would like to see a side profile pic of the entire car.

The Mag 500 have always been a favorite of mine. They look really good on that Red 68!

fd

"FordDude" said:
The Mag 500 have always been a favorite of mine. They look really good on that Red 68!

fd

Wheels look great on the car. I also like how the magnum 500 look as a wheel.

"MD69Boss" said:
"cmayna" said:
Light blue colored raised lettering? WTF! That looks so :hom

That's the way the arrive, to protect the RWL...
An SOS pad on each wheel will have the RWL sparkling white. I hit mine with an SOS pad about once a quarter, and they look brand new still, no browning, et al...
Trying not to Hi-Jack, but does that remove a little paint each time or just the grime ??

2egare9u.jpg

You need some chrome on that nice red Mustang. Wheel wells would be a good start. :bow

fd

"FordDude" said:
2egare9u.jpg

You need some chrome on that nice red Mustang. Wheel wells would be a good start. :bow

fd

Maybe rocker moldings? Cut a 1/4 coil off the front and drop the nose a tad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back