• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Wheels and Tires

Yeah just never know when a nice rainbow magnet might show up on that car. :whis

"KBMWRS" said:
Yeah just never know when a nice rainbow magnet might show up on that car. :whis

I have been very alert and watching out for the rainbow magnets. :whis

"beach pony" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

Ha! Here's the reason Ron hasn't shown us any shots of the back of the car:

267-110514190941.jpeg

New car, new rainbow!

"Ponyman66" said:
"beach pony" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

Ha! Here's the reason Ron hasn't shown us any shots of the back of the car:

267-110514190941.jpeg

New car, new rainbow!

Now you John? I'm doomed.........

Ron, you know there's not a whole lot I've ever picked on you about. I had to get on the bandwagon with this one though. It was TOO irresistible! :hide

Just PLEASE tell me you didn't see the pic and then run out and check your car.....just in case. LOL

"Ponyman66" said:
Ron, you know there's not a whole lot I've ever picked on you about. I had to get on the bandwagon with this one though. It was TOO irresistible! :hide

Just PLEASE tell me you didn't see the pic and then run out and check your car.....just in case. LOL

No John, thankfully I recognized the fuel cap was in too good of condition to be mine. But, for a moment I thought.......... No way!

Back