• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one piece headliner

How do we order the coupe version? It's not on your website. Can I mail a money order to the Truck Stylin' and Collision address? How much is shipping to 95112?

Thanks.

Frank

Count me in for a 65 fastback one also if it happens in the next few months. I'm putting everything else together I can on my car and leaving the headliner out for as long as possible waiting on yours.

Doug

We got some feed back from our first customer in Texas who installed our 65-68 coupe headliner, he said it fit great and was very easy to install. He is going to be sending us pictures :thu

Rich, are you still working on the door panels for the 65-66? I'm planning on getting the console headliner and door panels from you at All Ford Carlisle first week in June. Since the car is not ready, why pay shipping just to store them and risk damage....

Also would like updates on the 65 Coupe with overhead console and the 65 door panels. With Carlisle coming up, I would like to pick it all up.....

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Hey Rich what about those 70 gauge clusters? >:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

We are waiting on the tach and speedo gauges. We have some really cool led lights for the turn signals and the high beam.

"mustangstofear" said:
We are waiting on the tach and speedo gauges. We have some really cool led lights for the turn signals and the high beam.

Can't wait to see it, is it going to be offered complete with gauges and also the bezel alone to install your own gauges?

Yes, we will offer it with or without gauges. We are setting it up for Autometer and Classic instruments. We will also have the matching piece over the glove box.

Back