• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one piece headliner

Our customer picked up his car after a full restoration. He is over 6'2" and we wanted to see how much head clearance he had with the new headliner. As you can see, there was plenty of room and his seat pans were not dropped. He complained before that he had to slouch down in his seat or turn his head to keep from rubbing the factory headliner. He's a happy camper now.

DSC07356.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is the order we will be doing them in. 67-68 coupe, 65-66 fastback, 65-66 coupe, 69-70 fastback. I don't think we will be doing the 69-70 coupe because we don't have a car. Rich.

So my dear, how when/will you start taking orders for the '67 coupe, or any model, surely you need an idea of how many to make?? and if you don't mind me asking~ how do you make these things?

"mustangstofear" said:
Well, this is the order we will be doing them in. 67-68 coupe, 65-66 fastback, 65-66 coupe, 69-70 fastback. I don't think we will be doing the 69-70 coupe because we don't have a car. Rich.
:sad...but it gives me time to convince the pocketbook that I need this.....

The pictures are 2 pages back on our facebook. We have to have a car upside down to make a mold. When the mold is made for the coupe and not until then we will take orders, other wise we will be buried in orders and no product :cry. Rich.

Well, just think of it as money in the bank! I have the money now after selling my motorcycle this past weekend~ so I'll have to hide the funds for this headliner! I don't get on facebook, I have enough sites that I belong to(stangfix is enough for me).

"mustangstofear" said:
The pictures are 2 pages back on our facebook. We have to have a car upside down to make a mold. When the mold is made for the coupe and not until then we will take orders, other wise we will be buried in orders and no product :cry. Rich.

"Dne'" said:
so I'll have to hide the funds for this headliner! I

.....If you send me enough for two, I will hide the money from you...... :vic :lol :lol

"AzPete" said:
.....If you send me enough for two, I will hide the money from you...... :vic :lol :lol

I suggest you use the Bank of Midlife, which offers quite attractive "rates" and "handling charges"
bofm1.jpg

Hell......Midlife cannot even make deposits there.......spills his "money" outside the door from what I hear.

I have seen these headliners personally. They are very high quality and extremely gorgeous! I will be installing one with the console in mine for sure. Retains the some of the classic look, yet gives you a more modern feel and durability. I have also seen MTF's other interior panels, and they are all going into my build when the time comes for interior.

Ryan

Anyone want to buy a 67 68 fastback console with brackets I'm set on buying one of these wish I hadn't spent all that time looking for the console hopefully save some money by not having to lower the seat pans

Just read the Mustang Monthly article. Great headliner!

What's the update on the other headliners? Waiting on the 65-66 Coupe one myself.

We are suppose to have the 67-68 coupe done by the end of the month to take to Carlisle. Then we start on the 65 -66 fastback and the coupe is next. The 65 won't take that long because it almost fits. I'm pushing hard to get the coupe done for my kids car. Rich.

Back