• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Random thoughts on the Noobies on the VMF

"B67FSTB" said:
I was invited by " a certain person " to have a look at StangFix.

WTF was it? They need to be banned. Damn cross breeders!

"ZFORCE" said:
I don't surf the VMF as much as I used to, but it just seems to be full of NOOBs that don't have more than 20 posts...and their advice is like the blind leading the blind. Also, too many "drive by" members that take one or two potshot threads and are gone forever. Ah...now I feel better.

78431_cool_story_bro.bmp

I did search for something on there a few weeks ago and all kinds of posts from the late great JohnPro were in the responses. That guy was great on there for so many years! :bowdown That was the place the place to be way back then...

"cmayna" said:
I and so many miss JohnPro so much. He contributed so much......

Thing was if you were hung up on something and did a search chances are if he wasn't part of the found post or posts,he'd chime in with the correct way to do the job. One of the good guys no question about it.

Just the other day, I was thinking of John, looking at his picture overseeing everything in my garage....

He is soooooo missed!

VMF, Not so much!

I got into a petty argument and left! Too much crappy information there! Nobody here that think Fords are just like Chevys, and I have never had bad info here, if it is slightly wrong someone will always correct it!

Mel

"dodgestang" said:
So much pent up anger and angst :sm_NTA
I think Nick has hit the nail on the head. You're upset because there are noobees at VMF? Really? It must be a slow news day here. (JK)
Anyway, I'm amazed how few of you are actually banned (Nick and Laurie can check this out too) and how many say they were banned. I really don't come over here that much but did see this post. Not trying to start an us vs. them at all. Just a comment.
Stan

StangFix is not in competition with other Mustang forums; it deserves to stand on its own merits. Other forums should not be described in ways that demean those forums, whether in jest or serious in tone. Let's be respectful of other forums and their members...and they, in turn, will be respectful of us.

Well said Mid.

I have a list of forums that I stop by almost everyday. If I remember right, each time you sign up with a new forum, your a noob, no matter what you have going on. Just cause your a noob to the forums, doesn't mean your a noob to hard work and an appreciation of fine cars. Especially Falcons !

169-260512180446.png

Back