• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEMA cars being built

I wanted to ask some of you if you would be interested in seeing a few cars built in super speed motion.
I have two cars scheduled for SEMA this year and it will be a miracle to have them done. In fact one car is in primer right now and we are supposed to have these on a truck the 25th of this month.

I didnt post before because i didnt want to be embarrased if they didnt get done. But I know one of them will be. But the other will need some praying and nothing short of a miracle.

Let me know if you want to see the progress daily.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
I wanted to ask some of you if you would be interested in seeing a few cars built in super speed motion.
Let me know if you want to see the progress daily.

Duh.. Yes. Like you had to ask :craz

Nah, nobody here would really be interested in seeing your beautifully built CR cars, built in record time, in detailed photographs, with the added suspense of hoping they get done in time for SEMA. Sounds pretty boring, actually.

ARE YOU CRAZY?! Of course we want pictures!!! :weas

Re: SEMA cars being built OK here Goes

Car 1

1. Painted
2. Front Suspension done
3. Rear dynomat done
4. Wiring harness installed
5. Glass front and rear done
6. Some interior stuff done

Re: SEMA cars being built Here goes

Car 2.

1. Slick sand primered
2. Urethane primed
3. Bedliner sprayed today (currently baking as pictured)
4. One door blocked and ready for sealer and paint
5. Hood 80% blocked

This one scares me :puke

someone needs to make me a bet that this one will not get done. That way I can work harder :nk

I bet one brisket, smoked for 14 hrs with pecan plus the fixens. Delivered to your place for a sit down celebration.

I can arrange Paul Teutel Sr., Jr., and Mikey to come over and make sure everything gets done in time...

Now that you started this, you'll have to do daily updates. That's going to eat into your time budget.

Don't be afraid to recruit me a couple days while I'm there.

"Sluggo" said:
Now that you started this, you'll have to do daily updates. That's going to eat into your time budget.

Don't be afraid to recruit me a couple days while I'm there.

He's pretty cheap help....DDP, Sofa, Cable, DSL line and a couple undercooked dogs from Lowes and he'll work his @$$ off.

"Fast68back" said:
He's pretty cheap help....DDP, Sofa, Cable, DSL line and a couple undercooked dogs from Lowes and he'll work his @$$ off.
:wtf Those hot dogs were not undercooked. You seen the guy probe them with the thermometer. There's no way he would have sold us undercooked dogs.

Live from OKC!

Jason just sent this pic to my phone and asked me to post it since he's busy sanding away.

He's about to start shooting sealer. :pbj

Back