• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEMA cars being built

Rear wheels came in today finally. Im gonna talk randy into taking them down and having them balanced. he doesnt know this yet :eek

Black car started today and is finished other than detail and wheels.

White car will start today as well. We are on track!

Crazy how it comes down to the wire like this every year :rtard

Makes a person wonder why we do it.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Rear wheels came in today finally. Im gonna talk randy into taking them down and having them balanced. he doesnt know this yet :eek

I do now.

Re: SEMA cars being built DONE!!!!

We made it!!!
Wow what a stressful last few weeks. Thank you to all my vendors that pulled through, Mustang Pony Cars, Scott drake, Eagle Machine, American Racing, Nitto, and Modern Driveline. Im sure I missed a few but thank you so much!

A special thank you to my employees. These guys worked all night several times and missed valuable time with children and family for me and im very thankful. Good work guys!

Congratulations!
and the guys must not be too worn out, they still have a sense of humor! One anyway!
index.php

Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!

Congrats, and great job guys. Have fun at SEMA... snap a few pics of the booth babes!

Sorry we couldn't make it, a very big disappointment, was looking forward to having dinner with you guys, you did say you were buying :lol. Hope you guys get some r&. The cars look great. Rich.

Had a great trip! Thhe show was a huge hit!

My feet were bleeding at the end of the week due to the interviews we had and walking. The optima street car challenge was incredible. We got to hang out with some of the worlds finest car builders. Our car ran a 2.02 on the track which is great!

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Had a great trip! Thhe show was a huge hit!

My feet were bleeding at the end of the week due to the interviews we had and walking. The optima street car challenge was incredible. We got to hang out with some of the worlds finest car builders. Our car ran a 2.02 on the track which is great!
You know the drill Jason....
:wop

Back