• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEMA cars being built

Huge stripes......wow. Really need to work on the fade from blue to white.....j/k

No, really it is looking sharp. Will it be done is the question....

ohhh, it was getting too close Jason but I got the drag car done! I wanted a fastback though so I made a few modifications...
2591.jpg

2590.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice craig. but i am thinking its going the classic shelby le mans stripes on the middle and the shelby along the fender to qtr stripe. the fat stripe would look good with the width of the hood scoops but thats my guess

"Sluggo" said:
More pics from Jason.

This is gonna be a sweet ride!

The paint is still gonna be wet when it arrives at SEMA! :lol

I see a few all nighters ahead of y'all. It would be cool to have a stop motion camera setup to film the reassembly.

Good Luck!!!

The white car is in the street car challenge this year.

As of now the black car will start and drive today. The white car will have the engine installed and start tomorrow. The cars get picked up Wednesday so its running tight here.

AR sent two grey wheels and two polished wheels. So they made the polished wheels and overnighted which will be here monday I hope.

Ill post pics today
:good

The last car in the series (still in primer) is not one of the SEMA cars. It is going to be Limegold with white stripes.

Back