• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show us your Beasts

rick you have one of my cats.

index.php

But i have the 18 pound variety.

Mine is probably close to 18lbs now, that picture is about 3 years old. I'm not sure if he likes sleeping with Sluggo when he comes to the house or if Sluggo likes a 20lb black pussy sleeping with him......

What's with all the cats? I would have never guessed a group of car guys would hold so many cat owners.

"Horseplay" said:
What's with all the cats? I would have never guessed a group of car guys would hold so many cat owners.

I thought the same thing.... Found my cat when it was just a kitten. It had somehow founds its way on top of a guy I worked withs spare tire under his silverado. Rode down the highway that way to work, bout 30 miles in rush hour traffic. Said he heard a cat when he left the house but couldnt find it. We found it at lunch time. His name is Lucky...

let's set up a play day at Knott's next year! My dogs are drooling already!

I was thinking along the same lines. Sarge is sitting here licking his chops looking at all the feline delicacy you guys are posting. :)

"Horseplay" said:

Yep. Cat here also. She is now 16 years old. I'm giong to have to have her put to sleep shortly though. She has (and don't laugh) feline breast cancer. One whole side of her body is overtaken with it. It's finally starting to affect her normal day to day functionability. Going to be a rough day - I've had her since she was born...

Here she was "testing" out one of my new workbenches -- with her declawed feet none the less.

"Fast68back" said:
Mine is probably close to 18lbs now, that picture is about 3 years old. I'm not sure if he likes sleeping with Sluggo when he comes to the house or if Sluggo likes a 20lb black pussy sleeping with him......

Even being allergic to cats, it beats the hell out of having boudreaux amputate my legs one bite at a time. He seems to have an affinity for gnawing on legs. Last time I was there it took about three hours for him to give up.

Here is my dogpack... Sam, she's 10 years old in the back, Heidi, who we've had about a year is 5 and then there's Vincent who is also 5.

Heres my old girl Amby, she's been gone 3 years now at age 12

1002968zs.jpg

We weren't going to replace her until we found out about Breeders Dogs who are retired after 4 litters, so then Cash was rescued at 6 years old and has loved being in our family for 2 1/2 years

picture015f.jpg

The most important, in her own mind anyway, is Milo, who we have had for 13 years and is also known as Roadkill, from her sleeping habits

picture001ck.jpg

And they are great mates when no-one is watching

03122010113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my favorite beast of the house, Leo... he's a 110lb Lab/Malamute mix. We got him for free from a Criag's List ad.

2379107_143_full.jpg

Mina is the other beast... she's a 70lb Shepard/Lab/Chow mix. She was a pound puppy rescue.

23791070233_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Horseplay" said:

The cats are my wife's. I am a dog guy, but we are not home enough to let a dog out.

"KBMWRS" said:
Yeah like I'm going to drive 400 miles with a Doberman in the back seat. :ecit

I drive 300+ miles roundtrip with a 96lbs Weimaraner in the back seat when I go to see my folks. And this was in a nissan 240sx for a while until I bought my crew cab truck.

"Horseplay" said:

You say that as if there's something wrong with owning a cat. Nothing wrong with cats. Cats are cool. :coo

Frank

Back