• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show us your Beasts

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
You say that as if there's something wrong with owning a cat. Nothing wrong with cats. Cats are cool. :coo

Not sure how you got that impression from my earlier comment. I am just a bit surprised that so many guys are cat owners. Statistically speaking, this group is stacked with 'em. The majority of men elect to have a dog for a pet rather than a cat.
For the record, I would argue a cat owns you not the other way around. :craz

Darreld, it's a good thing you have an awesome car. There is no freakin' way you could score cool man points with a dog in a diaper.

"blue65coupe" said:
Darreld, it's a good thing you have an awesome car. There is no freakin' way you could score cool man points with a dog in a diaper.

It wasn't my idea but I'd like to think of them as panties. :lol It sure is better than her dripping all through the house. We did not get her fixed before her first cycle and then had to live with the results. Pretty damn nasty if you ask me. :barf

Well, here's my crew.

First up is Mark.
ugliest_dog_family.jpg

Here's Rick. He's a little wierd.
UgliestDog.jpg

Then there is Jeremy, Randy, and Dave
dog-teeth.jpg

Craig
ugliest_dog_2009.jpg

The other Randy
Munckin3-334x345.jpg

Mike..he likes to lick himself
2621649582_236b6a7e4b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few of mine...

Bendi, is the 11 year-old Golden Retriever. Permanently attached to me...

Also included are a couple pics of his best buddy, Romeo, our 22lb cat!

I don't have pics handy of Shelby, (black shorthair cat), or Shy, (17 y/o black longhair cat)...
There's also an assortment of fish, and a couple of sand crabs...

"Horseplay" said:
Not sure how you got that impression from my earlier comment. I am just a bit surprised that so many guys are cat owners. Statistically speaking, this group is stacked with 'em. The majority of men elect to have a dog for a pet rather than a cat.
For the record, I would argue a cat owns you not the other way around. :craz

Not quite. You don't own a cat; the cat owns staff.

"blue65coupe" said:
Well, here's my crew.

First up is Mark.
ugliest_dog_family.jpg

UgliestDog.jpg

dog-teeth.jpg

Craig
ugliest_dog_2009.jpg

The other Randy
Munckin3-334x345.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

fd

"blue65coupe" said:
Well, here's my crew.

First up is Mark.
ugliest_dog_family.jpg

UgliestDog.jpg

dog-teeth.jpg

Craig
ugliest_dog_2009.jpg

The other Randy
Munckin3-334x345.jpg

Great original idea there D :eek:mg

Still funny though :lol :lol :lol :lol :10

A couple of Horse Heaven Farm residents...

Tia (2 years)

extra011.jpg

Casey (11 years)

pest006.jpg

Paige (11 years)

Snowday021.jpg

General Jackson (Jack) (20+ years)

GeneralJacksonJack.jpg

Shadow (6 years)

Snowday2004.jpg

Melvin (Mel) (9 years)

UwharrierideMay10007.jpg

Hard day on the farm...

pest001.jpg

She actually caught them...

HorseRace6.jpg

I have a eight year old Great Dane (Shasta) and a 2 year old Dachshund (Moose). Moose thinks Shasta is his mom. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old. They can NOT be seperated otherwise Moose whines and cries. Shasta is always grabbing Moose by the collar or his head and drags him around the house...

DSCF8912.jpg

DSCF8795.jpg

That brings back memories of when we had Danes. We referred to the little dogs as hors d'oeuvres!

"n_pieces" said:
I have a eight year old Great Dane (Shasta) and a 2 year old Dachshund (Moose). Moose thinks Shasta is his mom. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old. They can NOT be seperated otherwise Moose whines and cries. Shasta is always grabbing Moose by the collar or his head and drags him around the house...

That's a good lookin pair of pups.

This is our Male all black German Shepherd DaRodeo.
index.php

This is a sister from another litter, her name is Fiona.
index.php

This is our black cat Binks. He is very social, likes people and plays with the puppy.
index.php

Tyler is on top of the tower doing what he does best; sleeping. SWMBO found him on the street in front of her work. He was about 5 weeks old, and the name of the street is Tyler.
index.php

This is Miley. She ended up in our garage as a kitten with a separated lower lip. She is fine now, but is a scaredy cat. Hides most of the time, will only let you pet her when she is on our bed, maybe.
index.php

This is Henry. He is a rescue dog. He is very social, loves people and other dogs.
index.php

The newest addition is LT. He is still a puppy and has not figured out that the bathroom is outside yet. Tomorrow he is going to the vet to become a Eunuch.
index.php

fd

Back