• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show us your Beasts

"n_pieces" said:
I have a eight year old Great Dane (Shasta) and a 2 year old Dachshund (Moose). Moose thinks Shasta is his mom. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old. They can NOT be seperated otherwise Moose whines and cries. Shasta is always grabbing Moose by the collar or his head and drags him around the house...

Reminds me of our first Dobie and our mini-Dachshund. Little one would bark (she ruled) and he would be back-up.
He died and she followed one week later.

"KBMWRS" said:
Reminds me of our first Dobie and our mini-Dachshund. Little one would bark (she ruled) and he would be back-up.
He died and she followed one week later.

thats love isn't it?! When the Dane dies, we're going to have to take the dachshund, my nieces, nephew and the kid down the street to find another one.
We got so lucky... this dane lets the kids ride on her... slide down her.. take naps with her... best dog ever!!!

danelove.jpg

I'll add to the cat statistics... and one dog
Here is our cocker "Bailey" as a pup, "rat rod" (on the School Bus), one of his two daughters fighting/playing with one we adopted just two weeks ago (the little black one). The white one is "Cam" and the black one is "Jade"
and here is another of Rat Rod having dinner...

Cha cha the wonder puppy. Everyone always asks me why Wonder Puppy. I answer because I am wondering just how stupid this dog really is? lol

Chachathewonderpuppy.jpg

DSC00042_edited.jpg

I am not amazed by the number of cats appearing, but i am surprised that many people with real cars, dont have real dogs. As a typical German Shepherd owner, i believe its not a real dog till it comes up to your knees, and all these horrible little "Crab Baits" were just put on the earth to antagonize and yap at real dogs.

There's nothing wrong with cats. One of our cats beats the crap out of our "real" dog every day. It's not wise to get between fat cat and the food bowl -- you may just pull back a hand missing a few fingers!!

"scedd" said:
I am not amazed by the number of cats appearing, but i am surprised that many people with real cars, dont have real dogs. As a typical German Shepherd owner, i believe its not a real dog till it comes up to your knees, and all these horrible little "Crab Baits" were just put on the earth to antagonize and yap at real dogs.
I agree, the dog belongs to my wife

"scedd" said:

When we lived in No. VA, we had two real dogs across the street. The first was a Great Dane, very lovable. He was somewhat on the small side, but he'd lean up against me and his shoulder and mine were about on the same level. It was all I could do to keep from falling over. The second dog was a St. Bernard. He'd stand in the middle of the road (slobbering, of course) and would stare down cars. He refused to move, even if honked at. I think our backyard boulders were smarter than the St. Bernard...

"tarafied1" said:
I agree, the dog belongs to my wife

+2

The little shart dogs belong to the SWMBO. FYI the newest addition, the eunuch, name is LT. That is for little turd. :craz

fd

GEDC0037.jpg

(Mustang) Sally on left and Cooper (Cobra) on right. Both 2 1/2 year old Pug's and the best pets we have ever had the privilege to share our home with.

I've never seen this thread! lol

This cat would kick any dogs' butt! The almighty Meezer the Hunter (and his freshly caught mole!) :thu
Hunter2.jpg

If you really feel anything isn't a 'dog' until it reaches the knee... then you would agree that a Standard Poodle is a real dog. :confu
IMG_3671.jpg

That's Dallas.. he's taller than a Lab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the latest pic of Ansel errr, Underdog!

Underdog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back