• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show your "fuck" talent and win a StangFix member tag!

Fuckin' Joe.... you made it really fucking easy for me to fucking pick out your old fucking farts cake for your next fucking birthday... :naug

fuckyoucake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout fucking time we got the women involved. What took the fuck so long?

So how many fucking women do we have on the fucking forum? Two or three maybe? Laurie but I fucking doubt that she ever shows her fucking face in here, fucking half brain that forgot the password and midlife. Who am I fucking forgetting? :fbomb fd

"joesgt281" said:
she couldn't remember the fucking password...can you fucking believe it??

If she's a blonde, yes, I believe it.

So how many women do we have on the fucking forum?

Dne' and DeadStang are ladies.

Yes, Laurie's been in here many times, but wisely refrains from involving herself with most of the idiot threads that entertain us simple men folk.

"joesgt281" said:
she couldn't remember the fucking password...can you fucking believe it??

its not that I couldn't fucking remember the fucking password.. fuck. it's that fucking sluggo gave me the wrong fucking password or rather switched the fucking passwords on me. I wasn't in a big fucking hurry to get here cause I knew that there would be nothing but fucking tits and ass hanging out all over the fucking place.. fuck I was right... they're all hot except for the shefuckingmuscle male thing in the thong thread. :barf I sure as fuck wouldn't hit that. and then of course theres that whole fucking "grumpy old fart" shit. Which i have to fucking deal with every fucking day of my fucking life. I just fucking came in here to see what the king of the old farts was fucking doing. *ahem* points to Joe.

Discuss

"n_pieces" said:
its not that I couldn't fucking remember the fucking password.. fuck. it's that fucking sluggo gave me the wrong fucking password or rather switched the fucking passwords on me. I wasn't in a big fucking hurry to get here cause I knew that there would be nothing but fucking tits and ass hanging out all over the fucking place.. fuck I was right... they're all hot except for the shefuckingmuscle male thing in the boob thread. :barf I sure as fuck wouldn't hit that. and then of course theres that whole fucking "grumpy old fart" shit. Which i have to fucking deal with every fucking day of my fucking life. I just fucking came in here to see what the king of the old farts was fucking doing. *ahem* points to Joe.

"Sluggo" said:
What would I need if I decided to go with an AOD instead of a T5 in my 69.

"monkeystash" said:

I think that we have some fucking real good competition going here for the post of the month. We had the fucking doofus thing at the vmf with the year end award at one point. Well it is fucking January the fucking beginning of the fucking year. So why the fuck not start SOME kind of fucking "game" here? fd

Monkeystash is the fucking winner with that fucking answer. When i first read that i almost lost my whole fucking drink on the fucking monitor. Fuck that was funny. Priceless.

I seriously doubt that a better response than Ryan's can be had, it was short, precise, cutting and to the point :vic

Almost forgot, Fucking Aye, man.

"silverblueBP" said:
Almost forgot, Fucking A man.
:wtf you do on your personal time is your business... This is like the Army, don't ask don't tell and thats way too much information.

"n_pieces" said:
its not that I couldn't fucking remember the fucking password.. fuck. it's that fucking sluggo gave me the wrong fucking password or rather switched the fucking passwords on me. I wasn't in a big fucking hurry to get here cause I knew that there would be nothing but fucking tits and ass hanging out all over the fucking place.. fuck I was right... they're all hot except for the shefuckingmuscle male thing in the thong thread. :barf I sure as fuck wouldn't hit that. and then of course theres that whole fucking "grumpy old fart" shit. Which i have to fucking deal with every fucking day of my fucking life. I just fucking came in here to see what the king of the old farts was fucking doing. *ahem* points to Joe.

I Like her!

"n_pieces" said:

That fucking fucker Sluggo, only had one fucking request from Kathy about the fucking passwords. She must have confused him with some other fucking douche that was infuckingcapable of relaying a simple fucking password.

On the other fucking hand, it could be the fucking jerk who set the fucking password without being able to spell the fucking Camaro fucking correctly. I wonder who the fuck that was?

Oh...it was fucking me! Sorry 'bout fucking that up!

Back