• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

sigtauenus

To all of Sam's friends at StangFix.com. I am Sam's dad and I will be honored to take up Sam's handle. I may have given Sam his start on Mustangs some 36 years ago but I do not pretend to be as knowledgeable as he was. Sam was a joy to be around in person, not just online as most of you knew him. He did many things for his friends and car lovers of all makes. I want all of you to know that I (we) all appreciate the kind words you have expressed and believe me, Cherie and I try to read them all. I hope that you can accept me as one of yours and I will try to learn this computer stuff and help you all, when I can. Sam and I started a business some years ago and like most plans, they change. Our business grew so fast that we had to buy other property. Our building is almost complete and we will be back on line in the near future as gg One Mustang. Sam wanted to share a business with me because my Dad ask me when I got out of the army and I didn't do it. Sam said that he did want to miss out like I did. I won't be as fast as we could have been together, but I will try my best to be as good as Sam. I know he would like that. I thank StangFix for allowing me to share Sam's name on your network.

Welcome Sam. Thanks for sharing. Glad you and Cherie were able to come by and read some of what Sam shared with us. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hello Sam.

We are honored to have you as a member.

I moved this post to a more common area in order for it to be seen by everyone. If you have any questions on where or how to do anything here on the board, just ask. We will all be happy to help you along.

You have my email address and are welcome to contact me at any time with questions.

Thanks for joining us!

Sam,
You've got some tough shoes to fill but being kin to Sig we know you will do it. Welcome to you, Cherie and the family.

Thanks for joining, please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Good luck with your business too.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. There was a memorial service in Virginia Beach on Dec 19th. The next one is Jan 7th in West Palm Beach Fl. We are presently working on one for Fuquay Varina NC in the near future. We have been going through books of pictures and I will try to put some up for everyone. I know Sam is laughing. I don't know how you made the tribute picture to him but everyone loves it. Any way I can get access to it? We are making a book to display. Dad

Back