• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

sigtauenus

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will attend as well. I will wait to hear from Toni and or Duane regarding the Stangfix contingent plans. I look forward to seeing all of you although these are very sad circumstances.

I need to spend more time on the forum.... heck, ANY amount of time would be more than what I've been doing lately!

I just got a call from Ron (Beach Pony)... the day before tomorrows service... WTF? Regardless, Ron's call came in time and Gabby and I will be heading inland for the service in the AM. If someone would be so kind as to text me the address where we are meeting up that would be great.

See ya'all in the AM!!!

Dave, I see that Duane texted you. If you have any trouble in the morning, give me a holler!

We are going to meet at my house then head over to the church, it is only about 10 minutes from my house...back to my house after the service for some food and drink..see you all in the morning

Mike...this is Toni.
I will be there so you know you can bet your boots
I'll be sure to extend all Stangfix members condolences.
We'll alsol leave a sympathy card from the Stangfix group.

Beach Pony said it best..."you can count on it"

"Teebone" said:
Mike...this is Toni.
I will be there so you know you can bet your boots
I'll be sure to extend all Stangfix members condolences.
We'll alsol leave a sympathy card from the Stangfix group.

Beach Pony said it best..."you can count on it"
:wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :thu

Back