• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

sigtauenus

Mr. Griffith we are aware of the memorial service that was held on 19th. We had one of our members there, and he posted about the service. Something else that Sluggo did was to shut this place down during the service as a small tribute to Sam.

fd

"Sam Griffith" said:
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. There was a memorial service in Virginia Beach on Dec 19th. The next one is Jan 7th in West Palm Beach Fl. We are presently working on one for Fuquay Varina NC in the near future. We have been going through books of pictures and I will try to put some up for everyone. I know Sam is laughing. I don't know how you made the tribute picture to him but everyone loves it. Any way I can get access to it? We are making a book to display. Dad

I put together the tribute picture with the background. Sluggo put together the picture at the top of the website. If you want, send me an email (to pyokoh@yahoo.com) and can email you the picture. :)

Welcome Sam.

Along with all our condolences I want to let you know that we here must also celebrate Sam's life and your joining this small community is part of that. Welcome sir. :thu

"turq66" said:
Welcome. We are honored to have you as a member .
Along with all our condolences I want to let you know that we here must also celebrate Sam's life and your joining this small community is part of that. Welcome sir. :thu

Welcome Mr Griffith.

A big welcome from Ireland Mr Griffith,

Sam was a huge help to me on my car. I am working on my fold down seats right now and sometimes i just take a moment to reflect on how i was blessed to get your sons help.

Just logged on here for the first time in a while today, and was saddened to read the news.

As many others have said, welcome.

sigtauenus memorial service for Florida....4th ANGLICO will be hosting another Memorial Service for Sam on January 7th, at 10AM at the West Palm Beach Convention Center (650 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL). For those Marines who wish to be in uniform - Service Bravos (ribbons, no badges

A service in Fuquay Varina NC will most likely be the weekend of the 20th of Jan. More to come.

Hi sam, welcome and thanks for carrying the memory..I live near you I believe right in Fuquay,,would love to get together

Thanks for the update, I know I can't make Florida this weekend but as soon as you have any details on the the 20th let us know. I would love to drive my 67 down/over for this if I can work out my schedule.

Welcome Sam Sr.
Your son was highly regarded on many Mustang forums.
I met him and Casey at a Mustang gathering in Reno over ten years ago.
Always enjoyed his posts and comments.
What an honor to have you here.

Joyce E.

UPDATE: sigtauenus service. Will be held saturday Jan 21st at 10:00 AM at the United Methodist Church on Judd Pkwy in Fuquay Varina, NC. If anyone is interested in going, please come comfortable. This will not be a dress in black formal event. We want all of our friends to come as you are and enjoy a celebration of Sam's life. Jeans and mustang shirts are just fine. That is what Sam would have wanted. Service will be over in time for the NFL playoffs. Dad

I just plugged in the address, it's about 600 miles one way (10 hour drive). I would love to come but then I need a hotel for two nights, food and gas money. I just don't think I can swing it right now. I'm sorry but I hope it is a nice service for Sam.

"tarafied1" said:
I just plugged in the address, it's about 600 miles one way (10 hour drive). I would love to come but then I need a hotel for two nights, food and gas money. I just don't think I can swing it right now. I'm sorry but I hope it is a nice service for Sam.
sending you a pm

Mr. Griffith, thanks for the info. I look forward to meeting the family. If anybody else wants to get together and head down let me know.

Thanks Duane and Toni. I think I have a plan and will be able to come. I won't drive the Mustang however, the Taurus gets better mileage!

Back