• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So...nobody is here anymore

If you really want to know where I'm at, I'm stuck at a truck stop doing a point of sale project that will run 9pm to 3am(if things don't go fubar). That on top of working 8-5 today. Did I mention I'm looking for another job?
You're a lot lizard????

I've been pretty busy lately. I think might have over done it a little bit. Did yall know that if you have a fever, that you can take a lot of ibuprofen and continue on like nothing is wrong? Did you also know that taking a lot of ibuprofen, and not going to the doctor to find the cause of your fever is not good for your health? I just found this out the hard way as I have spent the last three days in Vanderbilt Hospital recovering from doing just that. I'm feeling pretty good now, but have to see the doc Monday before being cleared to go back to work, etc. Oh well, live and learn.

Man, I didn't have time for no stinking doctors, I had stuff to do. Yes, I do have good insurance. It's not cheap and it's not Ocare. I guess I just didn't realize how sick I was. I kept thinking it would go away in a couple of days. Days turned to weeks... and you know the rest. I had literally never been to a doctor's office since I was a child before this. A couple of emergency room visits for stitches and the like, but no doctor visits. I may become a more regular customer after this.

Man, I didn't have time for no stinking doctors, I had stuff to do. Yes, I do have good insurance. It's not cheap and it's not Ocare. I guess I just didn't realize how sick I was. I kept thinking it would go away in a couple of days. Days turned to weeks... and you know the rest. I had literally never been to a doctor's office since I was a child before this. A couple of emergency room visits for stitches and the like, but no doctor visits. I may become a more regular customer after this.

I wish I could say that. I'm in for tests , blood work and everything under the sun a couple times a month. I've already burned through almost $1,000 in flex spending this year alone.

So everything checked out at the doctor and it's back to work tomorrow. He did, however, talk me into an alien anal probing (colonoscopy) so I have that to look forward to.:(

.....and that is why you pay attention to the doctors words and not any other distractions walking around....

I think you are way overdue for a probe. I got my first at 47 years young. The prep is terrifying.

Why is it that after you hit 50, docs are soo damn interested in a guy's ass??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back