• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So...nobody is here anymore

You lost get over it.
Yea.. we "lost" on paper , but not in the Southern way of life...Northern industry vs Southern cotton farms ( wonder why ? )... but at least we "lost" knowing we had the BALLS to stand up and oppose something we did not agree on. I am Damn proud to be from a section of the country that said " You know what ? This is Bull Shit and we are not going to go blindly into the night. We take a stand right here right now. " If more did the same today ( and hopefully will )..we will be better off.
confederate-flag1.jpg

The slaves got here via the Northern owned slave ships.

Jefferson Davis, General Lee and many other leaders of the South freed their slaves just before the war while Grant and many from the North did not until they were ordered to late in the war.

Wow has this thread degraded.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I agree with 70 stang. The biggest reason for the war was states rights. Something we are sorely missing today. After the sc ruling pretty much denied states rights with this homosexual stuff I went and bought a confederate flag.

Living the dream or running it down... Haven't figured out which yet.

How 'bout we tone this thread down a little bit and I'll start a new thread over in whupass?

Oh the black and white of it alllllll........so simple

Now back to .....where the heckkkk is every body?

Back