• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Challenge!

Lets see how many StangFixers we can get to drive their Mustangs to work tomorrow and post up a picture. If you work from home, drive the Mustang somewhere for lunch and snap a picture in the parking lot, if your retired we need a picture of the car in a strip club parking lot........ If your retired and have two Mustangs, one of the picture needs to be at the liquor store picking up some Wattles....

I'm in..... unless it's raining. I just don't have time/motivation to wash/detail the car. It's nice and clean now and I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.

What if you're mustang is immobile and you work from home? Can I take a pic of me sitting in the car, making burbly car noises?

"Gigantopithecus" said:
What if you're mustang is immobile and you work from home? Can I take a pic of me sitting in the car, making burbly car noises?

So long as its video...

"Fast68back" said:
Lets see how many StangFixers we can get to drive their Mustangs to work tomorrow and post up a picture. If you work from home, drive the Mustang somewhere for lunch and snap a picture in the parking lot, if your retired we need a picture of the car in a strip club parking lot........ If your retired and have two Mustangs, one of the picture needs to be at the liquor store picking up some Wattles....

This is a bit discriminatory isn't it. What about those of us with project cars that are not yet road-worthy? That alone can be painful enough without being so obviously excluded form the fun. Where are Jesse and Al when you really need them.

"Fast68back" said:
So long as its video...

Crap. That means I've got to find something that records video. Even both cell phones in the house don't do video. Go figure, a techie with nothing video related.

Oh yeah, if you have a track only car, play hookie from work (you have to much money anyway) and we want pictures or video from the track....

And no whining about the heat, its gonna be pushing 100 in Texas tomorrow and I'll have mine at work and it doesnt have AC (if I leave the house at 3AM and go home at midnight, I think I'll be OK)!

Sheuuuuut. Tomorow is my mandatory day off without pay. Great. So I am working on the rat at home.

I will have to get out tomorrow - though it's to get the welding gas bottle refilled. Not real crazy about putting that in the Mustang though.

What to do, what to do...

"70_Fastback" said:
Sheuuuuut. Tomorow is my mandatory day off without pay. Great. So I am working on the rat at home.

I will have to get out tomorrow - though it's to get the welding gas bottle refilled. Not real crazy about putting that in the Mustang though.

What to do, what to do...
Follow the retired person rule if its a mandatory day off....:rulez

Retired people draw income still. I won't be. Thus I will not paying to see nekid women.

That's what the internet is for! :ecit

"70_Fastback" said:
Retired people draw income still. I won't be. Thus I will not paying to see nekid women.

That's what the internet is for! :ecit

The rule is parking lot....I didnt say they had to go in... Now, it is definitely bonus points if you take a picture of your car in the strip club parking lot while at lunch tomorrow....

I'm in as long as it's not raining. I drove the Stang to work Tuesday. :ecit

I have my favorite car show this Sunday and I don't want to have to clean it up again. That and I never put the top up.

"Fast68back" said:
The rule is parking lot....I didnt say they had to go in... No, it is definitely bonus points if you take a picture of your car in the strip club parking lot while at lunch tomorrow....

Ok. Noted!

I'll be at Heartland Park tomorrow crewing for my buddy who is running his 80 Capri in the Pinks All Out. My 66 is in the trailer just waiting on a non-rain track day....it's not coming out of the trailer.

Will a pic of the Capri suffice?

Back