• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Challenge!

"Kats66Pny" said:
That looks like the one down the road from the front gate. Is that the strip club with the one legged midget dancer? I never saw her personally, but I heard Marines talk about her. :lol

Its amazing how famous some ladies can be. Right up there with the old hag that does the banana show in Okinawa.

or the ladies who do shows with live birds, ping pong balls, and rolls of quarters. Growing up a Navy brat, then spending 12yrs a Marine wife.. I've heard about things I could have gone my entire life without knowing. :barf

That looks like the one down the road from the front gate.

Yes, out the front gate and hang a left and it's about mile down on your right. Olivia's is the cornerstone club, but this second smaller club just opened recently. We used to stop into Olivia's all of the time, heck I've been there in my pajama's (don't ask). Friends of ours used to own the place, but they recently sold it and we haven't been as much as we used to.

Is that the strip club with the one legged midget dancer?

Not that I know of, but it wouldn't surprise me. The strip clubs around here used to be real dives. You'd be lucky to find a dancer who had all of her front teeth and wasn't 7 months pregnant. Things have changed in the last few years and now the girls are all knockouts.

The strip clubs around here used to be real dives. You'd be lucky to find a dancer who had all of her front teeth and wasn't 7 months pregnant. Things have changed in the last few years and now the girls are all knockouts.

We left Cherry Pit in Feb 2008 and the girls were old, ugly, or missing teeth/limbs.

"daveSanborn" said:
Things have changed in the last few years and now the girls are all knockouts.

I believe this might be based on the amount of adult beverages Dave has consumed prior to attending a function at the local clubs. Need pictures to judge this better.............

Ok, I didn't follow the rules but rules are made to be broken, right?
I'm retired, I didn't get a picture at a strip club or infront of a beer store but I did take it to a small show Friday.
Hope I get a few points fro that.

Any points you got for the picture larry you lost for the late posting.....your retired and its Tuesday, four days later....

Nooooo....the idea of retirement is one can do things when one wants to....not when told to......I say he gets double points for being retired and caring enough to get the request done on his time schedule.

"AzPete" said:
Nooooo....the idea of retirement is one can do things when one wants to....not when told to......I say he gets double points for being retired and caring enough to get the request done on his time schedule.

I will take that under advisement.......

Thanks AzPete. Before I retired I thought there was never enough hours in a day. Now that I am retired I know for sure that there aren't.
Retirement isn't as easy as people think. :)

Back