• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Voice box surgery in 9 hours!

johnpro

Well, in just over 9 hours, I go under the knife, for them to fix my paralyzed vocal chord. I am so excited I can barely contain myself.

I've been whispering now for almost 2 months and I'm sick to death of it! I've never in my life been excited about surgery before this.

So, wish me luck! Hopefully this time tomorrow night I'll be back to my usual deep, sexy voice (shhh ... that's what I'm telling the doctors that I had before).

Hope all goes ok for you John. I wondered why the winds had shifted down here in socal a couple of months ago!

OMG! May the good Lord guide the surgeons hands skillfully! I'm sure you're excited to get your voice back!! are the results immediate or how long a healing time?
dne'

Good luck John!

Anyone that is musically inclined will be playing chords for you today (one of Kev's lighter jokes).

Good luck man. Hope all goes well. I hope you get the "stroked 351 with dumps" version over the "coffee can on the 4 cyl" version.

Has your wife been winning all the arguments lately?

Good luck. we'll be rooting for a successful procedure.

2 months of whispering is a bit much. If you were at the track, no one could even hear you.

Wishing you the best.

I heard that Mrs Johnpro has ordered this voice

Most Interesting Man In The World

Actually, I believe she ordered the body and goes with the voice as well.........

Good luck John. We've enjoyed the silence from Roseville but I guess it's payback? :scar

Back