• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Voice box surgery in 9 hours!

I'm glad the surgery went well, (SWMBO may not be too thrilled however). Are you drinking a lot of cold beer to keep the throat swelling down?

Great News John Reminds me of a story that happend to us with our son. He did not speak till he was almost 18 months. The therapist who worked with him was amazing she kept telling up she would be able to as she said turn him on (get him to start speaking) but however was not responsible for turning him off. Well we waited a long while for his first words but he hasn't shut up since.

Glad to hear you can talk again!!! Jennifer was asking if you had the surgery yet. Now hopefully your smart ass comments are better than they were before!!!!

"David67" said:
Glad to hear you can talk again!!! Jennifer was asking if you had the surgery yet. Now hopefully your smart ass comments are better than they were before!!!!

Hey getting his voice back didn't make him any smarter. :lol

I've been away for a little while John. Just saw you were having surgery. Hope it all went well for you. Have a Dos Equis on me!

Been gone for a couple days and I miss the great news!
Good for you John, really glad to hear everything went well.

"Bite Me" said:
Great News John Reminds me of a story that happend to us with our son. He did not speak till he was almost 18 months. The therapist who worked with him was amazing she kept telling up she would be able to as she said turn him on (get him to start speaking) but however was not responsible for turning him off. Well we waited a long while for his first words but he hasn't shut up since.

Yeah, you wait and wait for them to walk and talk. Then all you do is tell them to sit down and be quiet! :)

John , good to hear you are doing well.

Back