• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Voice box surgery in 9 hours!

Good luck John. Hopefully something cold like BEER or Ice Cream will be part of the recovery. Shari and I hope it all goes well for you and your family.

Just saw this, been down in Mexico diving. I hope everything went well, John!

Hey, everyone, it's been a GREAT DAY!!!

Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes and the jokes. You guys can always make me laugh, even in the worst of times, but today isn't one of those worst of times.

Yes, we have voice again. I celebrated with a Lobster dinner and invited the kids (and Chris's girlfriend). The results are immediate, but they say the voice will get a little week and raspy over the next day or two as all the swelling goes down, but then will come right back.

I'm supposed to limit my talking to just 5 minutes per hour for the next 3 days, but can eat anything that I could eat yesterday (although drinking is MUCHO easier now).

I really am a happy camper now! My kids are threatening to call the doctor and ask if they can take the repairs back out. It seems over the last 2 months, they'd forgotten how sarcastic I am, when I don't have to struggle to get every syllable out. MuHaHaHaHa!

So now it's back to the last three chemo sessions starting in 2 weeks. This will still put me done with chemo before the SAAC35 event at Sears Point, and Meet in the Middle in Pismo Beach.

Hey, I can hear you now! Glad things went well - not too many surgeries have immediate results; that's pretty cool.

yippee! Winds have shifted!

Glad to hear your returning to the Johnpro we all know and like.

I'm sure we'll hear more of you from now on!

Quiet down man, it's still early!

Glad that the surgery went well.

"johnpro" said:
Hey, everyone, it's been a GREAT DAY!!!

So now it's back to the last three chemo sessions starting in 2 weeks. This will still put me done with chemo before the SAAC35 event at Sears Point, and Meet in the Middle in Pismo Beach.

Great to HEAR the good news. Looking forward to seeing (and hearing) you at SAAC35!!!

Oh Shiiaattt! Well we had a nice ride while John couldn't give us verbal $hit, but all good things much come to and end :cry

But seriously John, very happy to hear of the results.

Back