• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well I'll be d*mned....

GrabberOrange69

Troglodyte
I can't believe I've missed out on this Forum - didn't know it existed( I know, I know...).

And I see most of the "VMF" usual suspects are here too.

Great - another place I can waste time!! LoL

Welcome Bryan, pull up a chair and get fitted for the straight jacket! You probably missed it when registering, but you have to provide pics of your car or we send Craig over in his mankini :ep

"tarafied1" said:
Grabber Orange? You'll love this place! Welcome and we need pics!!! :cry

Trying to put up a profile pic/avitar but the site isn't liking it. Trying to link from photo bucket. Any tricks?

The gallery here works fine, but so does photobucket...that's what I use.

Welcome. Amazing how some just take forever to relocate......without pictures I might add.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Trying to put up a profile pic/avitar but the site isn't liking it. Trying to link from photo bucket. Any tricks?

You'll get the best result from making your own gallery here.

If photobucket allows direct linking use the bbc code they provide.

Welcome aboard. Be forewarned the life jackets and dingys have all been sabota..sabatag....sab.....geez, they've all been slashed.

Ok - so do you spend more time here or on "VMF"? Probably a controversial topic, but valid one nonetheless. In fact, I surfed into this thing as it seemed to have slowed down on "VMF" over the last year and I figured there must have been something else...

I see this sight has a new face lift too. I have not been here in a Loooong time because I lost the name and link. I really really like how this sight has come along. Wow.

There are no controversial topics here.

Obviously, I spend all my time here. There are quite a few that float back and forth. Membership here does not require strict allegiance.

Surely this post will get some different opinions :dh

Once you've said something on StangFix, there is a 99.9% certainty it will last forever. No bans, no deleting posts.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Ok - so do you spend more time here or on "VMF"? Probably a controversial topic, but valid one nonetheless. In fact, I surfed into this thing as it seemed to have slowed down on "VMF" over the last year and I figured there must have been something else...

First off Welcome

I have spent more time here in the few weeks I have been here than the last year at VMF. And don't worry about controversy this place loves it. Be sure to visit the grumpy Old Farts Lounge etc...

VMWhat........I have looked back there a few times since being banned but I was only following one thread that also got deleted. Since then, I hang here and a couple non Mustang places.

"GrabberOrange69" said:

Not controversial at all. You can say the names of other sites here. Definitely here. Partly because of the banning but mostly because of some other reasons. Seems a little slow also with the changeover and ad stuff. Jeremy will be in here later with his "beating a dead horse" picture thing but nevermind him. One thing you'll find is everyone here is pretty laid back. We have a couple forums where we can discuss things that most of us previously knew as "off limits" so it really keeps the general boards on topic. That way people can stay away if they want, or get involved. One thing I will add is those boards and topics, even with differing views, have remained 99% civil and respectful. Enjoy.

"blue65coupe" said:
One thing I will add is those boards and topics, even with differing views, have remained 99% civil and respectful. Enjoy.

Much to my dismay...... Politics in particular can get pretty heated most other places.

I have yet to see anything get out of hand or turn to personal attack. A tribute to the caliber of those participating.

Back