• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well I'll be d*mned....

Welcome on board , its great here on this forum.......even for a foreigner like me dispite my english isn't good , the menbers here allowe me to browse and put a topic on this forum.So welcome and thank you guys.

Welcome to the Dark Side Bryan. See we can say vmf here and even post a link to a thread at the vmf, but the opposite is forbidden. :dh PM a mod to get the password to the VGOFL and take some time to read the old posts, then you will really see the light. :eek:mg fd

SAC69, Crusty; you’re all here!

So just how long has this site been up and going anyway? It looks to me like summer '09. I suffered in silence on the other side, but like I said, there was this eerie "quiet", especially from the great NorCal group with whom I've tagged along with at 2 Knott's Ford Shows.

Will there be a "Hops-n-Barley Feed" as a competing national event?

Looks like good times here. I just need to erase the mental picture of a mankini - that left me scarred...

"GrabberOrange69" said:
SAC69, Crusty; you’re all here!

So just how long has this site been up and going anyway? It looks to me like summer '09. I suffered in silence on the other side, but like I said, there was this eerie "quiet", especially from the great NorCal group with whom I've tagged along with at 2 Knott's Ford Shows.

Will there be a "Hops-n-Barley Feed" as a competing national event?

Looks like good times here. I just need to erase the mental picture of a mankini - that left me scarred...

I'm not here. :vic :vic :vic

Back