• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well I'll be d*mned....

Ok I have spent an hour or so tooling around. I love the cool look. But the thing that just hit me is I feel the old good feeling that has been empty and missing over yonder. WTH This is great. I think I might start taking pictures and contributing again. Nice way to start a new year. I think i will start with restored sail Panels , courtesy of Laurie, unless she has a magazine article contributuion coming soon :)

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Ok - so do you spend more time here or on "VMF"? Probably a controversial topic, but valid one nonetheless. In fact, I surfed into this thing as it seemed to have slowed down on "VMF" over the last year and I figured there must have been something else...

This is home. Nice to have you join us.

"MarkStang" said:
Ok I have spent an hour or so tooling around. I love the cool look. But the thing that just hit me is I feel the old good feeling that has been empty and missing over yonder. WTH This is great. I think I might start taking pictures and contributing again. Nice way to start a new year. I think i will start with restored sail Panels , courtesy of Laurie, unless she has a magazine article contributuion coming soon :)

The shoutbox and chat room kick major arse too.

You'll need balls of steel to hang in the politics & gun forum, Duane and Jack can be brutal :ep

"silverblueBP" said:
You'll need balls of steel to hang in the politics & gun forum, Duane and Jack can be brutal :ep

I sure hope Craig paired those two up for the WE gift exchange....

"Neglected68" said:
It took me a while to find this place as well. I had wondered where all the NorCal posters had gone.

Exactly! That's what let me know there must be something else - the NorCal forum. This hobby is a drug, and you don't just go cold turkey and drop the crack pipe. So I knew it was being smoked somewhere else.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Exactly! That's what let me know there must be something else - the NorCal forum. This hobby is a drug, and you don't just go cold turkey and drop the crack pipe. So I knew it was being smoked somewhere else.

There were no posts from Craig in the NorCal forum for so long that I thought he must have gotten locked up for wearing the mankini in public. Then somebody linked a thread from SF and I found everyone.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Ok - so do you spend more time here or on "VMF"? Probably a controversial topic, but valid one nonetheless. In fact, I surfed into this thing as it seemed to have slowed down on "VMF" over the last year and I figured there must have been something else...

I've been a little absent around here for the last couple weeks, with being super busy at work. I think I've logged into the VMF about 3 times since the end of August, and it's only been to check PT's, and once to toss a hand grenade in a post where I unloaded on the moderators and called them out (of course that lasted about 10 minutes before being deleted, as all my posts seem to do over there any more).

"johnpro" said:
. . .once to toss a hand grenade in a post where I unloaded on the moderators and called them out (of course that lasted about 10 minutes before being deleted, as all my posts seem to do over there any more).
So what was that all about? I heard nothing.
Stan

Man, this place is getting busy. The more, the merrier around here and some good knowledge and experience coming in too for such a new place..

Back