• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

"70 StangMan" said:
Umm......anybody care to comment on this one ?? :roll

I could probably write a paragraph of replies to that but I won't----Kinda reminds of the cute instructor at heart rehab this morning---she was setting me up on a new program and said"if it gets too hard I will change it for you" --I just looked up and smiled---she cracked up after she realized how she had worded that.

I retyped my post earlier when I realized it didn't quite sound right.

It originally said, my package arrived from Texas today and my wife was trying to open it on the couch when I got home. :roll

I realized that as well when I started typing my reply. Having a package on the counter made it sound like Kevin's house.......

"Kats66Pny" said:
.. but my avatar is SEXY!!! I'm hoping santa will bring him to me for Christmas. :roll

Is that why your waiting...................................

5 more days until I open my big box! :yah

:yah :hide :pbj

WEEEEEEEE!

From Duane, our favorite owl-lover:
2011_1.jpg

A nice t-shirt from my favorite doughnut shop, a jig-saw puzzle, two small sheep, and an unusual large ewe...which, when opened up...showed this very pleasant surprise:
2011_2.jpg

Ahhhh...the best WE gift ever! Thanks, man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez...you've already seen me Karaoke once when drunk...You want to see that again???

Glad it made it unbroken. Be glad they don't sell that in pints. Original plan was to only have access to the YJ via sheep pecker. Merry Christmas.

I must say, when Duane called me up and explained the Sheep bottle, I damn near died laughing!

Back