• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

Mine says it was delivered last week and left on the porch. I hope my recipient got it. I just gave him a call to find out and got voice mail. Hopefully he's got it. As for me...... Nothing yet!

"silverblueBP" said:
Me three

On the other hand, I was VERY responsible and my cheesy gift delivered a couple weeks ago. I just can't imagine people being so LAX. I was really counting on my W.E. gift arriving, it's my ONLY gift this year.

:roll

It might not be there til monday. Sorry, but it was delayed by a miscommunication with swmbo. It should get there fine... I made extra air holes and put in some crickets in case it gets hungry.

Seriously, it is not alive. It is made of silicone. Please promise that you will put it on at least once for pictures.

Oh, and Dont read the card out loud. Bwahahaha.

"beach pony" said:
Mine says it was delivered last week and left on the porch. I hope my recipient got it. I just gave him a call to find out and got voice mail. Hopefully he's got it. As for me...... Nothing yet!

Arrived. Will update later when i open it. Thanks bp!

The check is in the mail... err the WE gift. It was mailed last week, but it had a long way to go. So I will not open my WE gift until my recipient posts that he got it. I wanted to send more "stuff" but I was limited by the size of the box being used.

fd

"ko67" said:
It might not be there til monday. Sorry, but it was delayed by a miscommunication with swmbo. It should get there fine... I made extra air holes and put in some crickets in case it gets hungry.

Seriously, it is not alive. It is made of silicone. Please promise that you will put it on at least once for pictures.

Oh, and Dont read the card out loud. Bwahahaha.

I'll have SWMBO open the box AND read the card. Her sense of humor is not quite up to my level and she's very vindictive.

"silverblueBP" said:
I'll have SWMBO open the box AND read the card. Her sense of humor is not quite up to my level and she's very vindictive.

Card is a little tasteless, but probably pg13. If you put on he gift and she does not laugh, she has NO sense of humor at all.

"scedd" said:
Mine was sent to Georgia a long time ago.
I hope it has arrived.

Yep, it made it! Thanks for all the Aussie magazines! They will make for great reading on the crapper.
aefbf6cb-ed67-c683.jpg

"monkeystash" said:
Yep, it made it! Thanks for all the Aussie magazines! They will make for great reading on the crapper.
aefbf6cb-ed67-c683.jpg

Weird....they came all the way from oz and they are still upside down....how will you be able to read them?

I'm glad they got there.
Always helps to have some fresh inspiration while you are giving birth to a politician!
I did my annual order of Dickies shorts for my son from California online sales and it arrived yesterday - 4 days.
So how come it takes 7 weeks for my Mustang Monthly to get here?

From Midlife: Other Coast Roadside Repair Kit: Rusty baling wire, bubble gum, dead cel phone, and magnifying glasses
One bag of coal, but it tastes like a mix of oats and hay. Weird.
2007 Catalog from: DEL CITY. (I should sue their a$$es for stealing my name)
A Cobra Hot Wheels in original wrapper
2 "A's" for my holes.
Eleanor and MILF poster
Thanks a bunch, Mid. Merry Christmas.
cam001.jpg

cam003-1.jpg

cam007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure hope mine got to the recipient on time. It's only a few hours north of me for crying out loud..........

"blu67" said:
Sure hope mine got to the recipient on time. It's only a few hours north of me for crying out loud..........
Sorry Chris but I've been sitting on my front porch waiting for the UPS driver to arrive... :roll

i33M493y.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Sorry Chris but I've been sitting on my front porch waiting for the UPS driver to arrive... :roll

i33M493y.jpg

I shy away from UPS because of the high brokerage fees when it crosses the border but with service like that I'll eat it.

Back