• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

Wow ! Let me say that again WOW !

The folks on this forum are amazing. We opened up our give from Steve and Steph at Sellers Rod Shop. The kids got a spin Sorry game that they payed right away and just keep on playing, they love it. Some goodies I had never seen before and some I had, so we had to test them right away. Those little Goo Goo candy's should be illegal they are so good and everyone loves Moon pies, but we tested them anyway.

169-241211112450.jpeg

The best part is this sign. Made from raw metal, shaped like the ORP logo and with our script. Having fabricated a few things in the past, I know how much time and effort goes into something like this and I am humbled. I was speechless and still don't know just what to say but thank you!

I really REALLY like it ! :wor

Thank you very much Steve and Steph.

169-241211112419.jpeg

It now lives in a place of honor above the office door.

169-241211112354.jpeg

"Sluggo" said:
Just arrived moments ago. I was about to give up on it getting here before Christmas.

Glad to see it arrived on time. :thu Two day delivery stretched into 6 days. :rant

"Opentracker" said:
Wow ! Let me say that again WOW !

The folks on this forum are amazing. We opened up our give from Steve and Steph at Sellers Rod Shop. The kids got a spin Sorry game that they payed right away and just keep on playing, they love it. Some goodies I had never seen before and some I had, so we had to test them right away. Those little Goo Goo candy's should be illegal they are so good and everyone loves Moon pies, but we tested them anyway.

169-241211112450.jpeg

The best part is this sign. Made from raw metal, shaped like the ORP logo and with our script. Having fabricated a few things in the past, I know how much time and effort goes into something like this and I am humbled. I was speechless and still don't know just what to say but thank you!

I really REALLY like it ! :wor

Thank you very much Steve and Steph.

169-241211112419.jpeg

It now lives in a place of honor above the office door.

169-241211112354.jpeg

john,

glad everyone liked the stuff. looks like the sign was a perfect fit over the door! :thu

we didn't know if the sweets were available that far west, but growing up here in the south, googoos, moon pies & rc cola (although i was always a pepsi man) were a 5th food group.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

"B67FSTB" said:
It is already saterdaymorning!!!!. I have been a good boy all year long though ????
:sad :sad
Bruno,
I sent yours! You should get it, I paid over $40 to send it. Let me know if it doesn't arrive.

"blu67" said:
Sure hope mine got to the recipient on time. It's only a few hours north of me for crying out loud..........

Old cell phone....that's how Midlife throws those away...he sends them as WE gifts. I got one a few years ago. Called the number and Randy answered wondering how I got his number. DUH. :yah

"KBMWRS" said:
Old cell phone....that's how Midlife throws those away...he sends them as WE gifts. I got one a few years ago. Called the number and Randy answered wondering how I got his number. DUH. :yah

Now that's some funny stuff right there. I don't like cell phones for several reasons. That would be a prime example.

"Opentracker" said:
Now that's some funny stuff right there. I don't like cell phones for several reasons. That would be a prime example.

Just don't give the phone away......problem solved.

I got a big box of detailing stuff for Murphy and Trouble and some wonderful hot nuts from Grabber70Mach. Thanks Ted, they're delicious, and I loved your explanation!

Well, it looks like I won the WE lottery this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris sent me my car. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!!

24-241211225839.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

"JeffTepper" said:
Well, it looks like I won the WE lottery this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris sent me my car. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!!

24-241211225839.jpeg
Wow, that looks awesome.
You are one lucky sob. Nice work Chris.

Ok, I finally cracked open my we gift from Dave (1497) in Texas.
It was a Texas themed Christmas.
I got Texas sized jelly beans, a rodeo Santa, a stolen Texas license plate, a 70 mustang die cast and a crazy monkey that had been passed around a few times all ready. He seems to been abused a bit over the years.

Thanks Dave.

6b0a787b-4c95-67bf.jpg

6b0a787b-4ceb-d597.jpg

6b0a787b-4d3f-811b.jpg

I opened my WE gift from John (Opentracker) and really like it. I got a laser pointer (drives the dogs nuts), a Friday afternoon hammer (it has a bottle opener on the end in stead of a claw), a Last ride for Mario Andretti from his last CART race at Laguna Seca in 1994 and a CART year in review book for the 1989 / 1990 season....

Thanks, JOHN!

Attachments

• P1050403.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 32
Got mine a while ago and waited until this morning. Mine's from the man himself, Sluggo! A nice haul if I must say so myself. The authenticated certificate with the chip is awesome, my daughter's already planning where I should hang it. Then to top it off, an xmas card with a gift cards!!
Too much Randy,
Thank you

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• IMG00111-20111225-1201.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00112-20111225-1202.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 53
Thank you the TeeBone family for the ever so interesting WE gift package of:

aefee773-6679-07fd.jpg

Pink stockings ? WTF!
A disposable outhouse ? With a roll of TP, of course.
A infared remote control Micro Hovercraft.
A Bar Master Deluxe recipe flask library that contains.

" over 1,000 of the most popular drinks mized by bartenders around the world. Hear the clink of the ice and the whir of the blender!"

Built in bar joke and toasts, make you the life of your next party! (as if I wasn't already)

Thank you Vinny and Toni
:thu

"JeffTepper" said:

24-241211225839.jpeg

Wow! As if your car wasnt nice enough, a badass drawing to go with it!!! Nice work Chris!

From "GrabberOrange69"
This letter:

A Christmas Tale, 2011

KBMWRS - 2 years ago Santa gave me a Teddy Bear. He said it would be "just right". What was he thinking? I told him if he brought anymore fuzzy sh*t like that on Christmas again I'd burn his a$$ as he descended the chimney. Anyway, I decided I liked it so much I cut off its head and had it mounted. Now I could look at it every day (my therapist thinks there's a message in there somewhere; what does he know?) I put the rest of the body in a 55 gal drum in the backyard.

Now I'm giving it to you. I suggets you mount that stinking head right in the bedroom - SWMBO will love it!

Merry Christmas,
Goldilocks

Well I'm not sure what's more distrurbing.
That Grabberorange 69 has Sooooo many Teddy Bears that this ONE put him over the edge?
That he would burn Santa?
That he decapited a stuffed animal?
That he needs a therapist?
That he still has a stuffed bear body in his back yard?
Or that he seems to now go by the name Goldilocks?

On a side note...well I did hang it on a wall...above the fireplace of course.

GO BEARS!!!!! (the NFLs most/best losers!!!!)

Oh also included was the Mechanically Inclined plate and Shelby frame (looks authentic...as in back in the day correrct).

Thanks for the fun gifts!!!

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083-1.jpg

Back