• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

I got home last night and my wife says "WTF sent you a stapler in the mail?" "Thats just weird"
I busted out laughing and laughed so much i couldn't answer quickly. After I explained

Thanks man.

BTW....
Is that my stapler?

Well, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but round here it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I opened up my WE gift from none other than gtscode. Thank you very much for the gifts Justin!
I scored a couple of glass mustang bottles, a pair of new chrome tips for my exhaust, some candy, a sweet muscle car book and a 2011, er I mean 2012 Stangfix calendar. Hey, I didn't know I made the calendar this year! :yah Cool calendar Justin. I like your creativity! By the way, the February car has the tribute picture of Sam's car on it. I have already put it up in the garage and it sits high above everything else. I think I will leave it on February forever, in memory of Sam.
Here's a couple of pics.

15474049_large.jpg

15474050_large.jpg

15474051_large.jpg

15474052_large.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your friends and family during Christmas this year. I know I will...

Open my gift tonight, all the way from Salt Lake City.

HUGE bottle of tilted smile pilsner
64.5 mustang die cast (very cool)
67 GT 500e car
So Cal Ford t-shirt
Cooke racing patch
A door hinge (needs bushings)
I think the other one is a trunk hinge (unknown vintage)
And the softest freakin hand towel ever!

Thanks Mike!!!!

"beach pony" said:
Well, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but round here it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I opened up my WE gift from none other than gtscode. Thank you very much for the gifts Justin!
I scored a couple of glass mustang bottles, a pair of new chrome tips for my exhaust, some candy, a sweet muscle car book and a 2011, er I mean 2012 Stangfix calendar. Hey, I didn't know I made the calendar this year! :yah Cool calendar Justin. I like your creativity! By the way, the February car has the tribute picture of Sam's car on it. I have already put it up in the garage and it sits high above everything else. I think I will leave it on February forever, in memory of Sam.
Here's a couple of pics.

15474049_large.jpg

15474050_large.jpg

15474051_large.jpg

15474052_large.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your friends and family during Christmas this year. I know I will...

Glad you like it. I put Jeff Tepper and of course my car too so we all made the Calendar. Sorry to any 2011 winners who I removed.

Merry Christmas!!

"dodgestang" said:
I sure hope there is mail tomorrow and that the truck doesn't break down or anything :roll

Sounds like your WE Santa needs to be.................

173-231211185155.jpeg

I received my WE gift this year from Nick (dodgestang) way over in MD. Included were a busted 6AL box that stranded him 60 miles from home, some original Ford knobs, his "$8000 spark plug" (cracked ceramic = rebuilt engine meltdown), and some cool guitar stuff: some new picks and a 200-song rock fake book! Nice! Thanks, Nick!!! :thu

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sacbill" said:
I received my WE gift this year from Nick (dodgestang) way over in MD. Included were a busted 6AL box that stranded him 60 miles from home, some original Ford knobs, his "$8000 spark plug" (cracked ceramic = rebuilt engine meltdown), and some cool guitar stuff: some new picks and a 200-song rock fake book! Nice! Thanks, Nick!!! :thu

Hey....its not Christmas yet :)
Now you do still play occasionally I hope ;)

"dodgestang" said:
Hey....its not Christmas yet :)
Now you do still play occasionally I hope ;)

Well, I switched over to bass, but it's still a GREAT book to have for the band to work on some new songs! And it's a fake book, so it'll let me fake it on guitar, too, if I need to.

"Sacbill" said:
Well, I switched over to bass, but it's still a GREAT book to have for the band to work on some new songs! And it's a fake book, so it'll let me fake it on guitar, too, if I need to.

LOL...yeah the title is certainly interesting...made it perfect for a WE box ;)
As for switching to bass.....all the cool cats play it with the index in the middle over the top :thu

"dodgestang" said:
LOL...yeah the title is certainly interesting...made it perfect for a WE box ;)
As for switching to bass.....all the cool cats play it with the index and the middle over the top :thu

"ClassicRecreations" said:
I got home last night and my wife says "WTF sent you a stapler in the mail?" "Thats just weird"
I busted out laughing and laughed so much i couldn't answer quickly. After I explained

Thanks man.

BTW....
Is that my stapler?

LOL!

"cmayna" said:
I'm still waiting until maybe tomorrow night. Maybe.

It is already saterdaymorning!!!!. I have been a good boy all year long though ????
:sad :sad

Just arrived moments ago. I was about to give up on it getting here before Christmas.

Scored the mother load.
62c4ec49-15c6-968c.jpg

Decision dice which will come in handy.
Rubber gloves to ward off germs.
A set of diecast cars including a glass top 66 fastback.
Mini screwdrivers.
Disc brake starter kit.
Spinning Santa candy dispenser.
Sponge bob magic towel.
A wine bottle stopper with a J monogram. I'll think of Jim evey time I use it.
8n1 screwdriver.
Another mustang for the corral.
A SN95 vert tree ornament.
A 30th anniversary mustang poster.

Bad ass haul if you ask me.

Thanks Jim! (Jims6t6)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back