• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What would you do with $200?

"tarafied1" said:
Come on guys, he is just waiting until the city raises all the power lines so he doesn't scratch the roof when he drive down the street. :crazy

:rofl :rofl WTG Craig!!

Cool and sneaky thing to do.

Just for the heck of it I'll answer too.
My dog ate the arm rest of my 65 convertible. It's held together with black tape now. I'd replace the upholstery.

J.

My dog ate the arm rest of my 65 convertible.

That's unfortunate. Did the animal suffer much or was it taken care of quickly?

I've often wondered if..... like cats can be de-clawed to prevent the living room drapes from being ruined.... can you have a dogs teeth removed? Maybe just leave a couple back molars for gnawing on bones and stuff. I wonder if this is do-able?

"daveSanborn" said:
That's unfortunate. Did the animal suffer much or was it taken care of quickly?

I've often wondered if..... like cats can be de-clawed to prevent the living room drapes from being ruined.... can you have a dogs teeth removed? Maybe just leave a couple back molars for gnawing on bones and stuff. I wonder if this is do-able?

It actually wasn't the car chewing that got him in the most trouble. It was the destruction of a cell phone...
But he didn't suffer, just us stupid owners that leave him where he can get stuff pups like to chew or leave stuff where he can get it.
We took him for a ride in the convertible and he was being so sweet and quiet. Until we got home and I noticed the shredded arm rest. It is the upholstery around the ash tray in the back seat.
But the upholstery although not in terrible shape could stand freshing anyway. He just ensured it will happen sooner than later.
Another reason ORCA gets to ride in the NAG now and not the nicer ponies so much. (see NAG post).

J.

"Sluggo" said:
Well, well everyone.

Those of you that chose to post in this thread participated in a little StangFix experiment :naug

The ruse of Dave's dilemma of what to do with a 200.00 windfall was simply to get people to post about what THEY would do with 200.00 free dollars.

StangFix staff and John (opentracker) followed it very closely. We developed a scoring system that helped pick the eventual winner.

What was there to win?
200 bucks, obviously, Midlife's services for a wire harness refurb and StangFix and Opentracker T-shirts.

StangFix and Opentracker were quite happy to supply the cash.

The gracious winner already has the cash in his fist.

That person was......Lethal289. Congrats bro!
Well, i just wanted to send out another thanks to Randy (sluggo), Rick (fast68back), John (Opentracker), all the mods at stangfix.com and everyone who participated in this. I really appreciate the help and the funds to blow this project out. Its finished now, and i am able to tell everyone how i was able to do it. What a wonderful conversation piece whenever somebody asks about it. You guys are great. Heres some pics of the finished product.

166_21_11_09_3_20_26_2.jpg

166_21_11_09_3_20_26_3.jpg

Its a little dirty because i just finished it up. But you can see how well it works with the surroundings.

:wor :wor :wor :wor

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
That really looks great Jake! Now, get a new wheel.
Thanks mark, i've got my eye on one with a quick disconnect, If only i could distract the driver while he follows the cruzer. :lol :lol

For me : 3.55 equal locs or traction locs but then again , it would cost me more then 200 bucks to ship it to Belgium.So the $200 would be saved to spend later on a third menber.

Back