• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

"jims6t6" said:
"Flysure1" said:
My recipient should have gotten his by now--maybe just hasn't posted it. or the pack mule hasn't ventured that
far yet.

Same here

Me three; it's tooling around somewhere in the deepest South. I hope it made it.

Received a strange package from MidwayUSA today. I hadn't ordered anything recently and thought the wife had snuck something in. Of course, I had to open it. To my surprise was the exact holster I had posted asking for reviews on and had drug my feet about buying... http://www.stangfix.com/http://localhos ... #msg250958

I've already adjusted it for my use and love the fit.
1387845073_zps5a5829f8.jpg

Big thanks to JeffTepper for the gift. Guys be careful what post on the board, somebody might be watching :nwort

Bill

Still have half a day to get mine at work (we close early on Xmas eve)
I'll be waiting...

"Fst Blk" said:
Received a strange package from MidwayUSA today. I hadn't ordered anything recently and thought the wife had snuck something in. Of course, I had to open it. To my surprise was the exact holster I had posted asking for reviews on and had drug my feet about buying... http://www.stangfix.com/http://localhos ... #msg250958

I've already adjusted it for my use and love the fit.
1387845073_zps5a5829f8.jpg

Big thanks to JeffTepper for the gift. Guys be careful what post on the board, somebody might be watching :nwort

Bill

NICE!!!

"guruatbol" said:
No lump of coal here either.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Biggest clue--according to the tracking # yours was in Provo at 3:45 p.m. 12-23-13----how long does it take the "pack mule" to get to your place from Provo???

Mine arrived from Southern Calif yesterday. According to my highly intellectual process of elimination, since the last name on the package is marked Leslie, first initial S, I can safely assume my Santa is OpentrackerSteve? Due to the noise coming from the package, think I'll open it tonight.

Opened mine from Craig ( tarafied1 ) .

We get to open one gift on Christmas eve and I chose this one. Some pretty cool stuff. I really like the adjustable wrench bottle opener. That baby will get used A-LOT !

Thanks Craig !

169-241213122434.jpeg

"Opentracker" said:
Opened mine from Craig ( tarafied1 ) .

We get to open one gift on Christmas eve and I chose this one. Some pretty cool stuff. I really like the adjustable wrench bottle opener. That baby will get used A-LOT !

Thanks Craig !

169-241213122434.jpeg
Don't spend that Saudi Arabian dollar all at once!
Merry Christmas John, sorry it's not as nice as roller perches but maybe some fun stuff there!

I posted this in the other thread but figured I would add it here so everyone can see what John Anschutz sent me.
A 140 mph white face speedo for my 67( :yah), a custom made 1967 man cave art plate wall hanging, and some of those awesome Mustang Chocolates
index.php

I meant to post pics of mine....but haven't. Thanks to Midlife I received a diecast 1965 mustang, a travel coffee mug (I am using right now) with a mustang emblem, a single bullet with Barney Fife's guide to law enforcement, a stuffed owl, and to top it all off...
a year's subscription...52 weeks nonetheless...to The National------look it up
and
Mid graciously made a donation...in my name....to the "Hillary for 2016" campaign. Yes, my WE will go for years. I will post pics when I remember/take the time but Mid outdid himself. It made for many laughs and my wife is telling it to everyone.

Mine got here from Flysure.

I will open it up tomorrow and post the required pics!

Thanks Rod!

Mel

Opened up my we gift this morning.
It came from stangg.

I got some fuel injectors (gonna hang them on the tree see if the wife notices) a breather cap, o2 sensors, a remote control pt cruiser which was immediately claimed by my daughter, and 70 convertible die cast to add to my collection.

Thanks Tony.

betapeha.jpg

ta8uzuqa.jpg

sabuvemu.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

From Opentracker
A couple of books, half full can of hand cleaner, pack of Carmel corn, the clapper, bottle of Mother's wash and wax and 4 cars

index.php

From my WE Santa, opentrackerSteve:

Big round baling day puzzle....uh...ok. I bet he took one piece out just to get me.

Printed Circuit Handbook...hmmmm..so I can check my shorts?

EA-18G jet poster......Get this, the company my wife works for makes one of this plane's antennas. She has stolen the poster.

VW Bus history book.....Now were talking a big time score! Thanks Steve.

uzy4ymy9.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

I also received a package from our infamous beach pony. Geez, maybe Next year I'll get the real deal.

udame7ep.jpg

vyqujehe.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Opened my gift from Copasspupil last night and got a WAY COOL APRON for my grilling escapades! Thanks!

Attachments

• Chef.jpg
    Chef.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 21
Back