• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

Got mine from David67, bottle of Chocolate wine, a pink, not white, elephant (unless Craig dropped some shrooms in my morning Joe), a jar of cookie peanut butter which my youngest laid immediate claim to, a spacer, a belt and a nice Hot Rod Magazine clock for my office.

Nicely done Dave,

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20131225_102215_602.jpg
    IMG_20131225_102215_602.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
I got some cool stuff from fly sure. a Ford outdoor thermometer, key chain, 2013 calendar, 2014 calendar, a tribat coat hook, tribar door pulls, a mustang after shave can and empty bottle and a Ford poster for the Shelby GT500.

Than you so much....

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I got mine from MD69BOSS, thank you.

uny8ybav.jpg

I opened my WE gift from 66gt350 (Rob).
Got an albino sock monkey, a turn signal switch, a marshmallow firing crossbow and a bag of jet-puffed ammo.
Thanks Rob. The dog is good at chasing the shots, but not so good at bringing the marshmallows back.

Attachments

• 2013WEphoto.jpg
    2013WEphoto.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
Opened mine from Jims6T6
Got a nice Mustang book, Knotts show clock, and Mercury, BMW and Geo emblems.
Thanks, Jim!
7u4y8yne.jpg

The pic didn't upload...

Here we go again.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388003424531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388003424531.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 24
Opened mine from SacBill. He's an AWESOME Secret Santa!!! :yah :yah :yah

American Graffiti shirt & poster, Boss 302/Knotts shirt, Knotts & Hot August Nights travel mugs, Bullitt & Mustang VHS tapes, John Force Hotwheel, used spark plug, a couple NOS heater knobs, and other assorted goodies. SacBill rocked it!!! :thum

file.jpg

I'm SO wearing this to work tomorrow (I AM the Boss)
file-1.jpg

I received a very nice card. A cool Mustang shirt in my size complete with some unidentified animal hair and a rather unique shot glass ( that when I held up the shirt to see the front of it promptly rolled out of the shirt and hit the floor and broke ) with two native Americans showing some love from Laurie. Thank you very much and I apologise for my clumsiness.
XMAS001_zps353cd240.jpg

XMAS004_zps34d11ee3.jpg

1526739_10151747368676710_749209328_n.jpg

1497735_10151747368771710_1265717700_n.jpg

I got my haul today from Uncle Vinny and his wife Toni, my neighbors to the north in the other Carolina! Got a couple cool hats, a yoyo, a steering wheel cover, a sugar fix of pez candy, Gone In 60 Seconds and a big ass remote! Our dog Molly even scored with some deer antler chews! Way to go Molly! Thank you both very much for the great swag!

"70 StangMan" said:
I received a very nice card. A cool Mustang shirt in my size complete with some unidentified animal hair and a rather unique shot glass ( that when I held up the shirt to see the front of it promptly rolled out of the shirt and hit the floor and broke ) with two native Americans showing some love from Laurie. Thank you very much and I apologise for my clumsiness.
XMAS001_zps353cd240.jpg

XMAS004_zps34d11ee3.jpg

Sorry, my border collie helped me wrap it.

"Laurie S." said:
"70 StangMan" said:
XMAS001_zps353cd240.jpg

XMAS004_zps34d11ee3.jpg

Sorry, my border collie helped me wrap it.
No problem Laurie..with my three pugs it would have looked the same in two minutes, I just couldn't figure out what breed they were from. Some were long and some were short. :dun Thank's again.

Got some cool stuff from SAC69..

I can see why his wife commented on how much effort he put into it... I'm not sure that I ever wrapped a WE.

Opened the box to find a nice T shirt with hooters and a woody.
Just about everything else was wrapped...
we13-1.gif

we13-2.gif

Three hats to add to my collection... Ford Racing, Sacramento Mustangs and 70th anniversary Edelbrock hat signed by Christy Edelbrock.
Meguiars Spray detailer
All on one tool with flash light / spare battery / light for mig flashlight.
Rust free bumper guards (by New England standards) ... will use these for garage art.
Letter opener / detachable key chain
Several license plate frames - will be used to frame some of my old plates.
and a couple of our US president's books on cd. I'd imagine there are quite a few member's who would like to get there hands on these two prizes ;-)

Thanks Tom...
BTW, The card is perfect... and exactly why I despise shopping with my wife...
we13-3.gif

just wanted to let everyone know my package arrived from sunny modesto on mon. the dr. postponed our Christmas for a few days & told the mrs. to put a "quarantine" sign on the door & keep everyone out. besides the effects of a 103.5 temp, the meds have really been messing with me. I've essentially been a 200 lb toddler for 3 days. almost turned the grandfather clock over on myself yesterday. thank goodness the mrs doesn't have video capability on her phone... fever broke today, so will post up when the big event gets rescheduled in a day or two...

Dang, that sounds serious. Must have been that dog turd you ate. Hope you get feeling better soon!

From Dave Eurich of Texas (sorry, I don't know his Stangfix name), I received some "seasoned" spark plug wires which I will tell others came off a original Shelby, a creepy monkey elf, mug from Goodguys show in Texas, a Texas longhorn Christmas ornament which I promptly hung on the tree, a pedal pad for a clutch, running horse emblem, 67 dash trim and a killer Texas lic plate. Thanks!

202-261213083500.jpeg

thumb_963-261213084020.jpeg

DodgeStang,
THANK YOU for the amazing PINK TOOLS and CD!! I really wanted some pink tools and the bag is such a bonus! Santa must have been chatting with you :D
Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!

Well, I saved opening mine until this morning (my B-Day). I was not disappointed. Lots of cool stuff as well as a few well thought out items.

The pics tell most of the story. My Santa (KBMWRS) showed off a bit of his roots with a wallet containing "his" old drivers license and passes to some racing events. Also a 1980's CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) calendar. I know he's a Sharks fan now, and that would explain the bag, but I think he's still a 'Hawks fan at heart. The Ford light switch plate will be installed in the garage just as soon as it gets above freezing out there.

Got a cool little Craftsman tool box that held a couple automotive pins and mini light. Also got an old tach gauge complete w/ wiring harness. A Nitto drawstring bag and some Hotwheel cars that will be passed onto the grandson.

LOVE the Route 66 coasters and Playboy shot glass. They already are at home in the new bar.

Wasn't too far off on the cat carcass suspicion. Instead got a plastic cat that just happens to be a pencil sharpener. The pic shots how it works. :yah

And the best laugh of all came courtesy of the Miley Cirus CD. Seems I better change my avatar. I don't know if I laughed harder at the CD or the thought of him buying it.

Thanks Mike!

Attachments

• WE1.jpg
    WE1.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 36
  • WE2.jpg
    WE2.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 32
  • WE3.jpg
    WE3.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 35
I got a box full of interesting stuff from 'sgtjunior'. There was a bunch of range targets (most used and a couple of unused), some range brass, a couple of ammo boxes, a small flask, an ice scraper, a cold weather survival pack, a mug, water bottle, a pair of window flags, bumper sticker, something harley-davidson, and a stuffed bear head wearing a Chicago Cubs hat and an old tie. The wife asked if I was going to mount the bear head above the wood stove....

Thanks SgtJunior!!

Attachments

• WE1.jpg
    WE1.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 28
  • WE2.jpg
    WE2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 30
"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
just wanted to let everyone know my package arrived from sunny modesto on mon. the dr. postponed our Christmas for a few days & told the mrs. to put a "quarantine" sign on the door & keep everyone out. besides the effects of a 103.5 temp, the meds have really been messing with me. I've essentially been a 200 lb toddler for 3 days. almost turned the grandfather clock over on myself yesterday. thank goodness the mrs doesn't have video capability on her phone... fever broke today, so will post up when the big event gets rescheduled in a day or two...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Bill

Back