• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF?

Sure didn't take long for this thread to get Homo'd up :doh

Now that you two have gay'd all up, please return to the Daily thong thread to "straighten" yourselves out.

No matter how I typed that, it still sounded fucked up.

As I told someone this am on the phone, I think it's very important for this forum and its members to learn from the mistakes of other forums so we can do better. SF is composed of a great group of knowledgeable knuckleheads who know how to get along with each other, follow the simple rules, learn Mustang stuff and have fun. Let's keep it that way. If anyone disagrees,,,,,, :stfu. If you agree and want to discuss it in person, meet me at the bar.

Yours kindly

"Fast68back" said:
But you keep inviting me back....wishful thinking on your part?

I guess you are witnessing the Liberal (non- :gobp phobe) side of me.
As long as your ass-less chaps stay in Dallas, you're always welcome at my house.

"silverblueBP" said:
Damn Craig, mankini bunched up today?????

It was, but not now. I was, for a brief moment, a little serious there for I just don't want
to see that kind of crap happen over here. Thats all, now back to regular programming.....
...rub it, rub it good :3sum

"johnpro" said:
I complained at the end of my post about it, and some a-hole modified my post and took off the part of my post that they didn't like, removed the link to stangfix post, and posted the text from my post here, into the thread over there.

John,
It was brought to my attention the above underline comment which I totally overlooked. If I am reading it correctly that a moderator from the other site, grab some text of your post on this site and transfered it over to the other site to obviously make you or this site bad, that is just WRONG!. Sorry I overlooked it.

Wow!

"cmayna" said:
John,
It was brought to my attention the above underline comment which I totally overlooked. If I am reading it correctly that a moderator from the other site, grab some text of your post on this site and transfered it over to the other site to obviously make you or this site bad, that is just WRONG!. Sorry I overlooked it.

Wow!
:wtf

Are you about to run for a senate seat?

"Hey John......I read your post but, err ahhh, err ahhh, I did not read the part about copying the text and posting it there". :wtf

Has anyone else considered maybe the "other board's" real problem is they just don't like Grabber Orange? :yikes

"johnpro" said:
I know we're not suppossed to bash that "other site", but man, there are some paranoid mo-fo's over there. I responded in a thread on the NorCal forum, which is the first time I've been on that site for a long time.

Apparently, stangfix is a banned word over there. Really? I can say shitting on that forum, but can't say stangfix.

I complained at the end of my post about it, and some a-hole modified my post and took off the part of my post that they didn't like, removed the link to stangfix post, and posted the text from my post here, into the thread over there.

I'll probably be amongst the banned by the morning over there! I made a post in the General Forum about it, and it lasted 5 minutes before it was deleted.

Sorry, it just really pissed me, and I had to vent.

John:

I share your frustration. It seems to me that the root of this decline is about dissent and the silencing of that dissent by those who too easily drink the KoolAid. Truly a sad state of affairs.

Well I can't even get on the VMF even though I cleared my cache. They just did maintaince. I just go on to read but I don't post much. To me it lost it's fun because they control the forum looks like now with a heavy hand. :pf

You musta been excommunicated, I'm not having any probrems.

peter_griffin_01.jpg

"How bout THAT sideboob? Well you Shouldn't, because that's MY sideboob."

I had to clean the cache PLUS shut down and restart to get back on. VMF sure has had a lot of maintenance lately.

At least someone is thinking of me...... As Michael suggested, I cleared my history & cache and then rebooted the box. Now I can get on....if I want.

Back