• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF?

"cmayna" said:
John,
It was brought to my attention the above underline comment which I totally overlooked. If I am reading it correctly that a moderator from the other site, grab some text of your post on this site and transfered it over to the other site to obviously make you or this site bad, that is just WRONG!. Sorry I overlooked it.

Wow!

Yup, you read that correctly, now, Craig. A moderator logged into this site, copied the text of my post, then pasted it into the VMF post, removing the link and my little rant about how childish it is to have stangfix be a banned word.

I was blown away!

I've been a forum moderator now for 9 years, almost 10. In all that time, I've never cut and pasted text into another person's post acting as moderator. The worst offense was to change or bleep out a disparaging word or two, clearly showing it was an edit.

The act of inserting text not from the original poster by a moderator intending to change the text is shameful and disgusting.

It's bad enough to wipe out entire threads due to one post, but that is the right of the moderator. Changing text is not.

"Midlife" said:
I've been a forum moderator now for 9 years, almost 10. In all that time, I've never cut and pasted text into another person's post acting as moderator. The worst offense was to change or bleep out a disparaging word or two, clearly showing it was an edit.

The act of inserting text not from the original poster by a moderator intending to change the text is shameful and disgusting.

It's bad enough to wipe out entire threads due to one post, but that is the right of the moderator. Changing text is not.
Amen Randy.

Whomever of Bob's little minions that did this...well nevermind. They sure are doing their best to add to the paranoia. :headac

I snuk in two under the raidar over there. Check out the logo on the shirts.

For ya-ll's info. not one person over there contributed to the Troop support, not one. I have yet to get an email or dontation. That sucks given the amout of people that read that thread. I was/am shocked to say the least.

This forum continues to support the Troops in a non-stop manner. Thank you all very much :toot

troopsupport3.jpg

troopsupport1.jpg

I may get in trouble now from the forum jumper police.

WTF=Where's The Food or Where's The Floozie or Who The Freaky cares?

I have thought deeply about this recent situation that Johnpro created and to be frank about it, I think he'll be funding some
serious drinks this next weekend along the California coast to all of us who has to spend a weekend listening to his $hit. Poor John. Poor us.

"Opentracker" said:
I snuk in two under the raidar over there. Check out the logo on the shirts.

For ya-ll's info. not one person over there contributed to the Troop support, not one. I have yet to get an email or dontation. That sucks given the amout of people that read that thread. I was/am shocked to say the least.

This forum continues to support the Troops in a non-stop manner. Thank you all very much :toot

troopsupport3.jpg

troopsupport1.jpg

I may get in trouble now from the forum jumper police.
Glad to contribute John.

"70 StangMan" said:
Glad to contribute John.

More photo's soon, we got three packages of art work today AND a check for 200 squids for the Troops!!!!!! .... :mj ... :kaid ... :tigg ... :toot ... :pep ... :pbj ... :wor

Back