• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1966 mustang rolling shell $800

If I read things correct......the cowl is out of the rolling body. Might post up a good listing/pictures of what the body "needs" to see if it will really be a worthwhile deal and the job can get done.

"66gt350" said:
Plus, don't forget to add some more to transport it from WA to TX.

Exactly. Shipping would most likely cost more than the car, if you can find someone who will transport a non-operational car 2000 miles. Plus the car is bare metal. That would suck if it rained during transport. Sorry, I'm a pessimist...

"66gt350" said:
Plus, don't forget to add some more to transport it from WA to TX.

I mention this again......my '66 was under it's own power to load and unload. Cost me $970.00 on a good deal shipment. The driver said it should have been $1200..... This is for 2300 or so miles. It is about 2000 or so for this car from my guess, plus non running. Non running normally costs more....especially if it ends up having to be unloaded a couple of times. This is all things I learned. Call John Diaz at
First Class Auto Transport LLC, 1-800-405-2494, John@firstclassautotransport.net to at least check on the cost.

It would be great if this works, I just want everything cleared before the car deal is done without all the info. After all, I have an instrument cluster in this....lol

"AzPete" said:
After all, I have an instrument cluster in this....lol

:lol Don't worry. That cluster will remain with me no matter what. I love my JohnPro dash and going to cherish it forever! :vic

"Kats66Pny" said:
:lol Don't worry. That cluster will remain with me no matter what. I love my JohnPro dash and going to cherish it forever! :vic

Just rattling your cage a bit. :lol :lol :lol

Well if someone can get it to me in SoUtah I can get it to Texas when we go pig hunting in November.

The cowl....??? Maybe I need to re-read the post.

How about some good pics. I think we are up to $300 so far. If I take it to Texas I will only have part of the gas to pay, so probably 2 tanks, $150 of so.

So if there is someone who can get the car to even Salt Lake City. I have to trailer my 67 to the paint guy there to get some paint work done soon.

So see, not that hard, Kat. On and no you don't have any say in things here! SWMBO only applies if you are not a member of the board! Hehehehe

Mel

I was just looking at this reference if it is fact the car...
3n53o33p05V15Y35U3a94d2f785a03eb31428.jpg

Back