• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1966 mustang rolling shell $800

"AzPete" said:
I was just looking at this reference if it is fact the car...
3n53o33p05V15Y35U3a94d2f785a03eb31428.jpg

Of course its the car what do you think it is? A golf cart? Im not interested in taking a bunch of pictures if she cant afford the car. I may just slam it together and make a track slut out of it

Yes the cowl is out upper and lower...yes it needs both front aprons and the radiator support installed. Yes it is bare metal. No I wont take less than 800 and no Im not going to take a bunch of pics..it is what it is

Well, it seems that we are pulling together for her. Does it need a cowl?

Heck, I may want to get it and put it aside for my next project. I've wanted another 66 since I get rid of my last one. The 65 is just not the same feel IMHO. they may be the same, but the seats are in a different position I know for sure. I fit in the 66, but am having to move the seats back in the 65 to make it so I fit in it.

Mel

PS. I typed this before your last post. i think if you want to get rid of it you should take pics. That is what a seller does. If not people will not buy it at any price. I am not trying to be mean, just saying! MH

"napaguy" said:
Of course its the car what do you think it is? A golf cart? Im not interested in taking a bunch of pictures if she cant afford the car. I may just slam it together and make a track slut out of it

Was not saying it was not the car but more of the current condition. I did not see the sale (link says removed) add so I had only that pic to reference. It would make an interesting golf cart on the course.......

I think that if this deal went forward, pics would be needed to see the condition of the car...... It is a deal for the right person for sure but if it needs the cowl installed and she cannot get it done on the car she has, then it may not be a benefit in the long run.

"napaguy" said:
Yes the cowl is out upper and lower...yes it needs both front aprons and the radiator support installed. Yes it is bare metal. No I wont take less than 800 and no Im not going to take a bunch of pics..it is what it is
Please don't get upset, we are trying to get it sold for ya and help out another Stang lover at the same time. No one tried to get you to drop the price. Just want to make sure it's the right deal for all involved.
Thanks

No cowl, so it probably will still be over Kat's head!

If we wait there will be another one come along.

Mel

WELL ????? WHATS GOING ON NOW ?? IS $50 OK SO KAT CAN GET THE CAR ???

ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE. AND ON WHICH ACCOUNT CAN I CONTRIBUTE ??

THE BELGIAN DUDE.

I think the idea may have died.
If so my my $50.28AU (I love our exchange rate at the moment!!) will go into the Stangfix kitty to keep this forum alive and entertaining the masses

Back