• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

thanks, if we drive into the venue together we can park together. Not sure everyone will want to wait on each other or not. Some of us will need to stop for gas more than others or potty breaks, whatever. I have hooked up with other Mustangers in the past and tried to stick together.
I can also share my cell phone number with whoever wants it so we can hook up or meet...

Must resist the urge to look............

Well, the wife has pretty much said she doesn't want to go with alaina along. So if I make it looks like I'm going solo.

Have most of my hotels picked out, but not booked. Vacation is on the calendar for June. Just need to wait and see if we end up selling the house and moving. Kind of a biggie.

we can drive together, come on man! you can do it!!!
here is a nice sample
20110616.jpg

collagesyf.jpg

and a picture some one took where you can see me!
263615_235985676418030_100000197971619_1160434_7467509_n.jpg

Craig I was looking through some of the 2011 PT pictures from the link you posted and I came across this picture of you car in Muskegon.

Attachments

• Muskegon-stripperbatallion.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 112
Re: Re: 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Pete you sure that isn't a Cougar?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
The caption on that picture from the web site said she was a stripper.

Re: Re: 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

"janschutz" said:
The caption on that picture from the web site said she was a stripper.
That's the one in the purple pants. What about the blond? :roll

My goal after completion of this car was to be able to do the Long Haul on Hot Rod Power Tour & eventually Cruise Route 66 also from beginning to end. I had planned on doing Route 66 in a two year plan, possibly half the first year & pickup where I left off the following year. I really wanted to do the long haul in 2012 ,but since I started a new carrier it seems to have throwed a wrench in my time off this year. :steer .Maybe I can make it next year and the tour will possibly be closer to my location. All I ask, is for some one to do a pro-mod burn out in my honor, and it would be even more epic beside a camaro or vette. I wish everyone a fun, safe trip. Thanks

bummer you can't make it, that is a sweet ride!
They try to start where they left off the year before or at least in the general area. They have gone thru the Midwest a lot lately with a stop in KY in 09 & 10, Nashville in 11 and this year St. Louis area is probably closest.
Glad that such a beautiful car is driven. I love going on the tour and just cruising with so many awesome cars and cool people.
Route 66 is on part of the tour this year, I would love to drive more of it too. I have done all of Illinois and parts of Missouri and New Mexico.

I remember last year Kevin from Trucks was talking about riding up and checking it out. I believe it was a Tuesday they cruised into LP Field. Driving the car was the main goal, to the shows and cruises, its diffently going to get driven.LOL .I plan on Good Guys this year and most diffently Bowling Green, KY and possibly some more depending on work. Never know, something may come up and possibly let me show up for atleast one leg of the tour. Thanks

Back