• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2019 StangFix Fantasy Football League

TJ Hockenson tore it up in his debut, best debut by a tight end in NFL history. I think I'll keep him.

Retort: Verb
1. say something in answer to a remark or accusation, typically in a sharp, angry, or wittily incisive manner.
“No need to be rude,” retorted Isabel"
2. archaic
repay (an insult or injury).
"it was now his time to retort the humiliation"

Noun:
a sharp, angry, or wittily incisive reply to a remark.
"she opened her mouth to make a suitably cutting retort"

Retort: Verb
1. say something in answer to a remark or accusation, typically in a sharp, angry, or wittily incisive manner.
“No need to be rude,” retorted Isabel"
2. archaic
repay (an insult or injury).
"it was now his time to retort the humiliation"

Noun:
a sharp, angry, or wittily incisive reply to a remark.
"she opened her mouth to make a suitably cutting retort"
All these years I've been RETORTin' and didn't even know it.

Everything OK with the Rogers household? Both father and sons did not field a complete team.

fd

Challenging times around here but everyone is good. I thought I had cobbled a squad together early in the week as half my guys had byes. Dylan just plain screwed up. His job has him working crazy hours like his dad but worse, he's pulling some weird shift schedules that have him all messed up!

But let's be honest, this is not looking like it will be my year. Long season but my rag-tag group would need a whole lot of luck! We'll keep at it though.

I might have some time this week to catch up and award all the "trophies" earned so far this season. Feel bad for not keeping up.

Can spmeone send me a link to main page please.
Just go to ESPN.com and then on the far right end of the black bar featuring the red ESPN logo click on the white circle with the generic silhouette. Then click the link to sign on. You should then see an avatar that is a link to your team (the league)

1571705594041.png

Who is Matt Damon Ford and who is Christian Bale Ferarri? Never heard of them...

I will be at the very first screening of that movie when it opens near me. Been along time since I was this excited for a new movie.

Who is Matt Damon Ford and who is Christian Bale Ferarri? Never heard of them...

Did you boy reup with the marines and get deployed again? Or is he just spotting me a bunch of players on bye. :rolleyes:

fd

Hey league manager how about some inspiring words to start the playoffs with. :cool:

fd

Yeah. Been AWOL all season, I know. Crazy year for me. Not much time for anything outside work but that is all coming to an end. I'm pretty much on vacation the rest of the year. Anyway...

So the regular season just wrapped up in fantasy league play. It came down to the wire for the final slot in the championship bracket of the playoffs. Dale and Mark H were poised to take my slot if I stumbled. Hell, even Tim's daughter and former champ had a shot at it. Of course, being the expert manager I am that never happened and I survived to join Regular Season champ Mark L (Skidmark), my high school friend (because too many Fixers are not NFL fans) and Tim in the battle for the title.

Round one sees Skid and myself going head to head. Tim faces off with my buddy, Mike. May the best man win. Yep, I mean me. ;) The other 6 managers will square off in the consolation bracket of the playoffs.

In the playoffs, match-ups use the scores of two successive weeks to determine winners. Good luck everyone!

Back