• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone looking to get rid of $105k??

If I added :gs and beat the car up with a hammer, could I sell my 66 for $100K? [nb]while the engine is still running[/nb]

I feel like the criticism should be pointed at the people who are not smart enough to research the car they are buying from this guy and paying a premium price for a less than quality build.

So it's OK to build a sub-par vehicle/product since there are people with more money than brains?

Those are the Hedman headers I got to chop up for my build - I bought them becuase I figured chopping a $125 header wasn't going to hurt to bad if I fooked it up. $125 header on a $125k car? I gotta finish my build so I can pay off the last 6 years of my mortgage!

I think it comes down to the builders sense of ethics in that case.

Does the builder live so far under a rock and have such a thick skull that he has not seen any criticism on his builds and truly thinks he is building a 'well-built' car? Or is he purposely cutting corners on his build to maximize his profit?

If the later is what this builder is doing and he can sleep at night knowing he sold a sub par product, he certainly needs a reality check. :char

Certainly there are business out there that rely on people's stupidity (this guy) to make money which is terrible, but in regards to purchasing a 115k car some due diligence on the buyers behalf I think is necessary and could avoid potential buyers of his cars a lot of headache in the coming years.

Chances are, the cars he sells will be parked for a couple years, then sold and repeated until someone discovers the bad areas and is burnt.

Things have been pointed out numerous times but the crap still gets put on the cars he does. There is, or has been so much on his builds that I am surprised he can still find someone to buy. True to the saying a fool is born everyday.......

Back