• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone looking to get rid of $105k??

"silverblueBP" said:
Why would you post a video of that?

Post video of car not starting. Wait a few days and re-post another video of car running. This way the viewers/potential buyers think you know what you are doing when it comes to rebuilding cars. :shrug

"mustangstofear" said:
There is NO LAW against building these cars, he buys the bodykit from us. Rich.

You're right...BUT if he's building cars in his driveway and selling them, then there are zoning laws and county ordinances about running a business in a residential zone.

:part Threads involving :gs boy never end well. IMO, his thread on the VMF was what ran off many of the "elders" on that forum and they ended up here.....thus he is somewhat of a sore subject on the Fix. Plain and simple, given what he has to work with the car ends up being LOOKING decent...not great. Definitely not $105k great. Unfortunately its whats inside that counts, and is what is lacking with his builds. I'd like to see what his previous two cars look like after a few years. I'm going to guess numerous cracks where he "bonded" the fiberglass quarter extensions to the steel quarters, just to name a few.

He definitely doesn't take constructive criticism well and is well documented in many of his previous build threads on various forums, ones that weren't deleted that is.

"sigtauenus" said:
Rich, I have to say I'm surprised by that response.
Well, maybe that was a little harsh and I didn' t know about what he did with Dave's car but I still don't like beating on a guy. Rich.

If one was desiring to purchase one of his builds, and searched the net for info, one might like finding some info on the true ins and outs of things he does not advertise. Just like buying from a car dealer, I would think the good comes with the bad, even if that dealer was not on any specific forum.

"mustangstofear" said:
Well, maybe that was a little harsh and I didn' t know about what he did with Dave's car but I still don't like beating on a guy. Rich.

So, Dave's comment is the only one that alerts you to a possible questionable situation? One thing, no one is knocking your products....just the way he does the work to produce a car using them.

I just answered some questions for Nick on our facebook page, he usually takes my advice, he is trying harder. I start answering E-mail from 6 in the morning until 10 pm 6 days a week. I do this because I enjoy helping people. Rich.

"mustangstofear" said:
I just answered some questions for Nick on our facebook page, he usually takes my advice, he is trying harder. I start answering E-mail from 6 in the morning until 10 pm 6 days a week. I do this because I enjoy helping people. Rich.

You are more than welcome to help me and send me a headliner for a 66 coupe! :thu

"Kats66Pny" said:
You are more than welcome to help me and send me a headliner for a 66 coupe! :thu

Might take more than your famous boob paintings......

I can see it now...Ta Ta's for headliner work.

While waiting for that to happen, maybe someone can help Nick get the white tent wonder up and running. He is apparently still discovering disconnected wires, etc. Still no fireup.

And how much does he want for that?

:part

Well, you know, he is waiting for that overseas sale to come in so he has time to figure out the wires.....dang instructions must have been wrong.

"cmayna" said:
While waiting for that to happen, maybe someone can help Nick get the white tent wonder up and running. He is apparently still discovering disconnected wires, etc. Still no fireup.

You are becoming his stalker!

"mustangstofear" said:

Looks like to me the only reason you don't like beating on this guy is because he is a customer. In a few of your other posts I read you did not mind beating on people.

"mustangstofear" said:

Don't know the guy personally so don't care to beat on him much. However, if a friend of mine were looking into one of his cars that I knew he had used a bunch of :gs in I'd sure as hell tell them to run not walk the other way. I got a laugh on a Firebird forum a while back...someone had bought a car and then realized the previous owner had hidden some serious floor issues with :gs and I almost asked him where he lived and the name of the guy that sold him the car.

I think if he is using subpar building practices on these cars and building them for a profit it is in a way the duty of the Mustang community at large to warn where possible.

The only other thing that I know is that if I were Dave and he had used a picture of my car I'd be sending Kev a pm to ask about options for legal action or as an alternative just going to his house and kicking his a**.

Hmmm, the link goes to nothing. Looking at the most recent updates on his blog...

02kjshdf.JPG

"The Hedman Headers were a bit to close to the spark plug boots so the header had to be removed and dented in the area of the spark plugs. Since it was already removed it was best to go ahead and wrap the header in heart wrap fiberglass. Its back on now and shouldn't cause any more problems and would keep the engine bay a bit cooler"

Seriously? 135K and you have to remove the beat up and wrapped headers to replace the plugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back