• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

California Meet-In-The-Middle...April 17-18 2020

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
California Meet-In-The-Middle...April 17-19 2020

Its ON. Drive your Mustangs...and the old ones not the new one you may own.

Where:
Kon Tiki Inn
1621 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
(888) 566-8454
Reservations phone only....$196/nt

Do it now....they say they are some rooms left...late spring break time so rooms may be scarce.

Mention MUSTANG GROUP....just to let them know to keep us maybe together. No discount.

End of Spring Break so call now. I asked for ground floor but all were also requested.
You do the same so maybe we will get someone on the ground floor.

When:
April 17 & 18 (drive home 19Apr)

Those from NorCal will meet up in Gilroy at Hwy 152 & 101 on Friday and drive south together.

Friday night dinner, walk to Giuseppe's (I'll try reservations when we get a final headcount)

Saturday a back road drive to Solvang (don't pig out on food...early dinner at....)
Jocko's Steakhouse: 125 N Thompson Ave, Nipomo, CA 93444

Saturday night...back to the hotel for..drinks and conversation...mostly drinks

Sunday...drive home

Headcount:
KBMWRS (2)
Starfury (1)
KB3 (2)
Crustycurmudgeon (1)
DEL65 (2)
Jeff (1)
Dianne (1)

Last edited:
Amber and I will be there and sorry the old one isn't going to make it. You'll have to put up with the Shelby.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

In.

Will likely be staying elsewhere, but will be around all weekend, including meet up.

Need to get the pony prepped...

We will be there, I just need to remember to make reservations tomorrow!!

Reservation made! First and last time I made MITM was in 2009. It did not end well. My 65 got whacked at the Shell station by a pick up truck.

Attachments

• Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 16
I finally remembered to call and make reservations! We are in, could be 2-3 of us depending on the boy's work schedule.

Schedules beginning to look better so I booked us a room down the street as KonTiki is filled up. Add 2 to your list Mike.

I'm going to pass after all. My Dad is turning 80 that weekend so we will be in Roseburg OR.

I really wanted to be there. I am going to send the agenda to my daughter since my Grandson is nuts for Mustangs.

Mrl

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm going.
Still asking everyone where we can meet up? Gilroy would be a good place.

Back