• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

California Meet-In-The-Middle...April 17-18 2020

Yep my trip to Oregon was cancelled tonight.

Dunno what there will to do, but I am optimistic that we will all return to close to normal soon.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I doubt it.

That is the middle of June, fingers crossed! If this thing is still going on by then to that degree we are all going to go stir crazy.

I think we should reschedule MITM to early October, that is a great time of year on the Central Coast.

I doubt it.

That is the middle of June, fingers crossed! If this thing is still going on by then to that degree we are all going to go stir crazy.

I think we should reschedule MITM to early October, that is a great time of year on the Central Coast.

I think Ken may have the virus! High fever can cause a person to suffer mental issues which can cause memory loss and dementia type symptoms like repeating themselves over and over. At his advanced age it was only a matter of time, I guess.

I think Ken may have the virus! High fever can cause a person to suffer mental issues which can cause memory loss and dementia type symptoms like repeating themselves over and over. At his advanced age it was only a matter of time, I guess.

I think my computer has the virus....very slow once I hit the "reply" button. But thanks for caring!

Looks like everyone will be stir crazy, June's Graffiti is canceled for this year.

Looks like everyone will be stir crazy, June's Graffiti is canceled for this year.

Yes, I think the organizers jumped the gun a bit by cancelling it already. An outside event, in the heat of summer, two months from now. But I guess everyone is taking the better safe than sorry approach and I know a lot of planning goes into the event. Such a shame!

Ken:
I agree. Perhaps we can organize a cruise or something like that for mid summer that involves the Valley and the Sierra foothills once the shelter in place orders are lifted. There are a slew of wineries in the Plymouth (the town, not the car) area that put out some seriously good wines if anyone is interested.

Regards, Jeff

Ken:
I agree. Perhaps we can organize a cruise or something like that for mid summer that involves the Valley and the Sierra foothills once the shelter in place orders are lifted. There are a slew of wineries in the Plymouth (the town, not the car) area that put out some seriously good wines if anyone is interested.

Regards, Jeff
I just ignore the shelter in place orders. I do what I want when I want. It just so happens I want to go home from work and stay there and on the weekends I have plenty to keep me busy at home.

Lol,

A midsummer cruise sounds great.

Mel

Not considering how many ignorant people think this is a joke. 40,000 dead and climbing.

Not considering how many ignorant people think this is a joke. 40,000 dead and climbing.
Depends on where you live. Here in Southern Utah we've been very fortunate. I have been working the entire time. It's worm here now and people are out and about.

Frankly from my perspective 40k plus dead is bad but look at the population, how many had it and how many recovered. The percentages are so low it's pathetic. Panic caused by media blowing it up way too much!

I realize it's not a joke but not worth all the panic and empty store shelves. We never needed all those ventilators or hospital beds and the economy didn't need to crash. The fact that it has become very political is just sad.

Anyway, I don't normally go anywhere anyway, so I have not been all that affected.

Mel

It is not ignorance to use actual CDC data to conclude that the new COVID 19 virus infection and death rates are consistent with a bad flu season. The same category of persons tend to fall gravely ill or actually die of both in remarkably similar percentages when all the available data is considered. Recently, multiple studies have concluded that the infection rate in the US is way, way maybe even WAY greater than first suspected to the tune of as high as 80%. The average of all comes in at about 40 times greater. This makes the important death rate figure on par or even less than the common flu. These are real, statistical facts. Not FACEBOOK garbage.

Plan your gathering and live your lives. If you're elderly, obese and/or have heart or lung issues maybe stay home a bit longer. Sorry, Mike. :p Or wear a decent mask.

Depends on where you live. Here in Southern Utah we've been very fortunate. I have been working the entire time. It's worm here now and people are out and about.

Frankly from my perspective 40k plus dead is bad but look at the population, how many had it and how many recovered. The percentages are so low it's pathetic. Panic caused by media blowing it up way too much!

I realize it's not a joke but not worth all the panic and empty store shelves. We never needed all those ventilators or hospital beds and the economy didn't need to crash. The fact that it has become very political is just sad.

Anyway, I don't normally go anywhere anyway, so I have not been all that affected.

Mel

Utah did an amazing job of getting ahead of it all with good, broad testing and quarantine actions. Utah might just have been the perfect example of how every state should have acted...outside of the ignorance of bring all the missionaries back at once and making it worse with mass homecoming gatherings at the airport!

Back