• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

He will always be Pappy Boyington to me. Loved that show.
In high school I took a class called military history. PB was discussed, so I knew who he was. Watching the show I did want to see Pappy (Robert) get into a fight. Reminiscent of his old wild wild West days. ;)
fd

Myth busters host was 49.
gettyimages-483589534_1.jpg

Grant Imahara
Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images

Chadwick Boseman, 'Black Panther' Star, Dies of Cancer at 43
1598669727284.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...r-dies-of-cancer-at-43/ar-BB18uhCo?li=BBnb7Kz

Chadwick Boseman, the actor best known for playing Black Panther in four Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, died Friday of cancer, publicist Nicki Fioravante told the Associated Press. He was 43.

Boseman was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2016, his family said in a statement.

"A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much," his family said in the statement. "From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson's Ma Rainey's Black Bottom and several more- all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy. It was the honor of his career to bring King T'Challa to life in Black Panther."

Before his star-making turn in "Black Panther," Boseman played real-life historical Black icons Jackie Robinson in "42," James Brown in "Get on Up" and Thurgood Marshall in "Marshall."

He made his debut as T'Challa/Black Panther in 2016's "Captain America: Civil War." A standalone spin-off, "Black Panther," followed in February 2018, followed by "Avengers: Infinity War" in April 2018. His last big-screen appearance as Black Panther was in 2019's "Avengers: End Game."

"Black Panther 2" was slated for a 2022 release date.

Boseman was born on November 29, 1977 in Anderson, South Carolina.

fd

Back