• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Childhood memory

"guruatbol" said:
How about Kimba or Speed Racer on Channel 52 UHF? I watched those when I was little.

I remember watching those, we lived in Reseda (made famous by Tom Petty & the Karate Kid) at the time. Mel, were you in So. Cal at that time?

Before that, it was The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show for me.

Frank

I was in SoCal from 1966 to 1992.

Bugs it the best! It is my all time favorite. I still watch them when I find them today.

Mel

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Before that, it was The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show for me.

Frank

Used to watch them every Saturday morning as a kid and still watch them now when they are on. Even have a Taz tattoo.

Darn it, I have been searching for the Monster movie host, but can't find the guy. He reminds me of Father Guido Sarducci from Saturday Night Live. He was kind of funny during the breaks, the movies were "B" movies and I remember watching them in the late 60s or early 70s.

I remember Elvira came after him a few years after he was off the air.

Mel

I found it. It was on KHJ and was hosted by Seymour.

I am happy to find it!

Remember Gentle Ben?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I found it. It was on KHJ and was hosted by Seymour.

I am happy to find it!

Mel

THAT'S IT! Woo Hoo Seymour. Nice find Mel. :5
Dudes I was a vididiot as a kid. Was not many programs mentioned here that I did not watch or see. At one point in the 80's we had a car, bike and a helicopter program on. As mentioned before Knight Rider, some super fast motorcycle show that lasted a season or 2 and Air Wolf. :amaz fd

"n_pieces" said:
yeah!! wheres my beer?? It'll take more than one to get me to shut up tho.

put your big boy panties on and get rid of the :shy :sad
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol just payin' attention to your sig. 1 and you are down. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

No, but I do remember the chicken hawk!

200px-Heneryhawk.jpg

Bugs Bunny et-al kicked arse :vic

dbbfcc.jpg

My childhood consisted of the movies hosted by Bob on the Movie Channel (TMC). There were some naughty flix on at that time... =)

Fog-horn Leg-horn, Yeah, that's the one. He was awesome. "I said I said I sad what you got there boy"

I remember the cartoon with the dog watching over a flock of sheep and that crazy coyote always trying to steal one.

I used to wake up super early in the AM to go downstairs and watch all the scary movies on TBS.

Memories, sweet sweet memories

I say, that boy's about as sharp as a bowl'n ball.

Loved the wit and sarcasm, hmmmm, I watched a lot of that when I was a kid, maybe that explains things :eek:mg

Back