• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Childhood memory

George of the Jungle

He had two wives....twins
A talking Ape

"Steel track commisioner, Steel track"
"Why yes George, that's what makes the train ride so smooth"
***CRASH***
"What happened?"
"Someone steal track"

"FordDude" said:
Must be pick on Mikey day. :lol

fd

I thought that was everyday..? At least that's what my calender says...

26_11_03_10_2_47_35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
I say, that boy's about as sharp as a bowl'n ball.

Loved the wit and sarcasm, hmmmm, I watched a lot of that when I was a kid, maybe that explains things :eek:mg

I think that it does. :craz
PAAAIAHCKMCGCNDHt.jpg

fd

"70_Fastback" said:
I thought that was everyday..? At least that's what my calender says...

26_11_03_10_2_47_35.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

BURN.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my all time favorites was "COMBAT!" "This was TV's longest running WWII drama, honoring the front line U.S. infantryman. On ABC from 1962 through 1967, Combat! starred Vic Morrow as Sergeant Saunders and Rick Jason as Lieutenant Hanley. "

I can still catch this on some of the off-channel lineups and it is still great! Vic Morrow died making the twilight zone movie some years back.

Some of you older guys would recall the Andy Griffith show.

My grand father used to love that show and we would watch re-runs together when I was a kid. I believe it's last season was about 5 years before I was born.

I still see re-runs of it on sometimes and still like to watch it.

The best part in all this is that all of these shows are still out there to be seen. From channels like TV Land and programming like Nick at Night, etc. all you have to do is search and you can find just about anything these days. On Demand television is now making it just that much easier.

From the Leave it to Beaver to F-Troop to the Addams Family to Monty Python to M*A*S*H and everything in between.

You can also get 'em all on DVD too! Foghorn Leghorn included.

Happy Days, The Flintstones, Gilligans Island, Ma & Pa Kettle movies, i dream of Genie, Bewitched, Mr Ed, Top Cat

Back