• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Doing fine after scheduled surgery on Thursday

Shoot...all it does is move the stickem around, smearing it. Bah!
Mid, try Mechanics brand hand cleaner, or other garage hand cleaners. I seem to remember that works, or last resort try something with acetone in it like nail polish remover. I'm just saying... you know get it from your wife, girlfriend, significant other, sister, etc. I'm not saying your toes are painted but I have a feeling someone is about to :)

WD30 worked best for me. Keeps the skin well lubricated as well! Just don't plan on spray-painting your skin, as you'll leave fish-eyes.

Recovery is going extremely well, and I am now able to resume harness refurbishments. I'm still taking the next three weeks off from my real job...just because.

Part of the reason for taking more time off is I really don't want to be seen in public wearing this goofy neck brace. The week of Thanksgiving is a wasted week (usually) at work anyway, and one I typically take off regardless.

Been catching up on my reading list (Amazon is loving me right now). Actually had a chance to read Ayn Rand for the first time to see what everyone is so excited about her work. Napping is taking a good second place, close behind reading.

Sounds like your progressing well in your recovery Randy, that's some good news.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Wow now you. That must have been a difficult time for you. I could see it causing you to go crazy with the lack of sleep. Good news in the surgery and wish for the speedy recovery.

Part of the reason for taking more time off is I really don't want to be seen in public wearing this goofy neck brace. The week of Thanksgiving is a wasted week (usually) at work anyway, and one I typically take off regardless.

Been catching up on my reading list (Amazon is loving me right now). Actually had a chance to read Ayn Rand for the first time to see what everyone is so excited about her work. Napping is taking a good second place, close behind reading.
poidh.jpg

:p

fd

Back