• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Doing fine after scheduled surgery on Thursday

I'm not going to lower myself to take a selfie, but this is an exact example of the neck brace I have to wear:
seth_russell_surgery_417vkny7_5pnmh3lg.jpg

I'm not going to lower myself to take a selfie, but this is an exact example of the neck brace I have to wear:
seth_russell_surgery_417vkny7_5pnmh3lg.jpg

Oh come on. I've posted pics of me getting chemo. Wuss.

Sent from my stupid phone using Tapatalk

Part of the reason for taking more time off is I really don't want to be seen in public wearing this goofy neck brace. The week of Thanksgiving is a wasted week (usually) at work anyway, and one I typically take off regardless.

Been catching up on my reading list (Amazon is loving me right now). Actually had a chance to read Ayn Rand for the first time to see what everyone is so excited about her work. Napping is taking a good second place, close behind reading.

The Fountainhead? Atlas Shrugged??

Yes, those two Rand books. Well written except that there were too many long expositions of political/personal theory that were entirely repetitive. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the plot lines, the use of language in the descriptions of scenes, and the characters. I can see why there's a lot of folks who believe in Rand.

Just finished The Martian: pretty good!
Am awaiting the complete DVD set of the "Outer Limits" from Amazon. Haven't seen any of those episodes in 3 or 4 decades.

Back